Sticky Brick Labs Vaporizer

StickyBricks

Manufacturer
@StormyPinkness thank you so much!

@Grizzly_Adams There will be two products. A standalone HydroBrick and an attachment (as yet to be named) for existing Brick owners, both doing basically the same thing, but in definite different configurations. Both will be available before fall.

@hackslasher puffitup rocks. It is my pleasure to work with them and Randy specifically.

bounce5

I use some local moonshine on my glass but ISO alcohol will work. For the mouthpiece, put your thumb over one end pour in a very tiny amount of alcohol, swish it around, dump it, rinse with hot water, and it should be clean. No tools needed.

What if it has heavier resin collected on the inside, how would you wipe it. What tool would you use?

pandaphysics

@pandaphysics it's not limited to hydratubes, but yes. With a whip connector you could use bubblers, J-hooks, etc. It will be a standard 18mm male connector capable of being added to the Brick.
That's freaking wonderful!!! Very excited for that :D I had imagined it being the 18mm male but I didn't think of the versatility outside of a hydratube. That is very exciting to think about! Especially since I just took the plunge today and ordered from puffitup. Very excited to try this style of butane vapes!! :haw:

bounce5

I recommend a twisted paper towel. The alcohol will loosen all the resin and the paper towel will collect it up and clean it.

But how do you pull it all the way through? I would think the angle in the mouthpiece would make difficult to pull the paper towel through.

I'm also wondering if there is a good tool to get it squeaky clean (like new). I know alcohol and salt clean glass, obviously, but if you want to leave it soaking it seems like it need to use too much alcohol to do that. Maybe if you had rubber stoppers for each end...

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
The airpath is so wide and open, that getting a papertowel out is easy with just your fingers. Do you not have a unit yet? It is one of the easiest parts to clean, even just hot water does a decent job. This concern of yours will likely be a non factor once you have a unit

bounce5

The airpath is so wide and open, that getting a papertowel out is easy with just your fingers. Do you not have a unit yet? It is one of the easiest parts to clean, even just hot water does a decent job. This concern of yours will likely be a non factor once you have a unit

No I don't have one yet. I'm still debating whether I should get this or the Omnivap first. I live in a tropical place with no air conditioniong and also worry that the wood could attract mold eventually. I would have to get a pelican case for it and keep it clean. Thanks for your helpful tips.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
But how do you pull it all the way through? I would think the angle in the mouthpiece would make difficult to pull the paper towel through.

I'm also wondering if there is a good tool to get it squeaky clean (like new). I know alcohol and salt clean glass, obviously, but if you want to leave it soaking it seems like it need to use too much alcohol to do that. Maybe if you had rubber stoppers for each end...
When mine was really bad I put it in a ziploc bag with iso and wrapped the bag around it to use as little iso as possible. Afterwards I soaked some other resin/wax stuff in the iso to clean, but otherwise it is probably a little wasteful with the iso to just clean the mp that way. It's probably not necessary for the mp, but when I clean this way I also microwave a mug of water for 30 seconds and then put the bag in it. Heat and agitators like salt have always helped a lot in my opinion.

StickyBricks

Manufacturer
@bounce5 they are finished and sanded four times and really soak in the oil, I don't think that mold should be an issue, especially if you wipe it down with mineral oil or paste wax every once in awhile.

I found a bag of cleaning brushes from Amazon for $9.95 that work well for a variety of glass. @Ratchett also makes some great stoppers that would certainly fit inside the mouthpiece (which is approx 22mm).

Houseables Bottle Brush & Tube Brush Cleaning Set, 9 Pieces Sizes & Shapes, Natural & Synthetic Bristles, Large, Small, Soft, Stiff, drain brush https://www.amazon.com/dp/B011SHKNYQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_XJbDxbFS0FXST

Top Bottom