Sticky Brick Labs Vaporizer

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
Yeah I've been super ready for the sticky brick to release but the more I think about it, I need something a bit more portable since I do lots of stuff in nature.
I would totally play with my StickyBrick in the woods if I had one! Seriously though, I brought my Daisy on a cabin trip in Vermont last summer. No electricity for a week but Daisy had all the power I needed. The Brick will be an awesome companion for nature trips IMHO. It's much smaller than most people think, but not pocketable.

mnicsy999

I like butane vapes.
I would totally play with my StickyBrick in the woods if I had one! Seriously though, I brought my Daisy on a cabin trip in Vermont last summer. No electricity for a week but Daisy had all the power I needed. The Brick will be an awesome companion for nature trips IMHO. It's much smaller than most people think, but not pocketable.
I don't doubt it would be awesome for nature trips. It just has a big glass part and is overall a little bulkier so the smaller version might be more up my alley. I would be worried about breaking the mp.

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
I don't doubt it would be awesome for nature trips. It just has a big glass part and is overall a little bulkier so the smaller version might be more up my alley. I would be worried about breaking the mp.
The mouthpiece is rather thick so it would take a pretty good drop to break it but I understand the concern. As I was typing my previous post I was thinking about how a shorter mouthpiece could make it more interesting for a walk in the woods, but not really because then the flame would be right in your face.

Sorry to keep going back off track of The Brick, but that Lily in the classifieds is a great deal, plus if you see the great work @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd just did for another FC members Lily glass replacements you will see there is further potential for custom glass. In the meantime, those of you that want the Lily should keep posting and letting @StickyBricks hear your voice as I am sure if there is enough demand, he will surely try to find a way to supply some day as that is what has brought us The Brick!

hackslasher

Please be available soon
Edit: also what's a good lighter choice for pointing downward. Bought a knew torch after lotus on shit out on me, but can't really use with lotus because sputters when hold downward. Works amazing with lily though. So yea looking for a good torch that won't sputter when facing downward

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
Please be available soon
Edit: also what's a good lighter choice for pointing downward. Bought a knew torch after lotus on shit out on me, but can't really use with lotus because sputters when hold downward. Works amazing with lily though. So yea looking for a good torch that won't sputter when facing downward
You will hear all sorts of recommendations I am sure and you can find threads based on this, but I can give you the short answer. Go for the Bernzomatic. You can pick it up at home depot or lowes for about $25-30 and the flame is strong enough for all outdoor conditions and can be adjusted just weak enough for big hits indoors. If you break it or it goes dead on you, you can always find another at your local store.

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
Please be available soon
Well it's different for the Lotus Vs. Sticky Brick regarding flames pointing down.
With the Lotus, the flame esentially mashes against the cap and has nowhere to go and its alot of heat bouncing back.
With the Sticky Brick, the flame has somewhere to go -down the intake tube so it shouldn't sputter out.

I use honest torches, home improvement store torches and a scorch torch(zico style) and they all work great with the Sticky Brick. However with the Lotus, they don't all work as great. That's how I came to the conclusion i provided you with.

Last edited:

StickyBricks

Manufacturer
We are shipping with an Eagle angled torch which I like for on the go/pocket but prefer a creme broulet style torch at home.

We will indeed have a portable unit, but it's going to be fall before we get to that. Working hard to get The Brick into your hands asap (and it's truly very soon).

Here is a quick drop test video of the mouthpiece for those wondering about the durability of the glass.

Last edited:

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
The mouthpiece is rather thick so it would take a pretty good drop to break it but I understand the concern. As I was typing my previous post I was thinking about how a shorter mouthpiece could make it more interesting for a walk in the woods, but not really because then the flame would be right in your face.

Sorry to keep going back off track of The Brick, but that Lily in the classifieds is a great deal, plus if you see the great work @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd just did for another FC members Lily glass replacements you will see there is further potential for custom glass. In the meantime, those of you that want the Lily should keep posting and letting @StickyBricks hear your voice as I am sure if there is enough demand, he will surely try to find a way to supply some day as that is what has brought us The Brick!
Yes! They should talk to them about that glass. I'd love to see that on their wood, maybe do some cool stuff for the exotics. I'd post the pic but I'm trying to respect that this is the sticky bricks thread, I'm already bad at mentioning the other vapes constantly.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/lily-vaporizer-by-triihouse.17190/page-55#post-981303

Edit: Also I love seeing a drop test video, nice one.

nacho257

You will hear all sorts of recommendations I am sure and you can find threads based on this, but I can give you the short answer. Go for the Bernzomatic. You can pick it up at home depot or lowes for about $25-30 and the flame is strong enough for all outdoor conditions and can be adjusted just weak enough for big hits indoors. If you break it or it goes dead on you, you can always find another at your local store.
Are you talking about the Bernzomatic propane torch? Those work excellent for vapes like the Peace or lotus, but I wouldn't inhale that flame directly. Combustion of propane produces carbon monoxide, which is why you're not supposed to leave them on too long inside, much less inhale directly.

*edit: I also highly recommend the honest pen-style from fasttech. $7, I've used mine a bunch, and you ignite it by pressing the bottom on your leg, makes for great use with the Daisy and is durable in my experience.
Link:
https://m.fasttech.com/products/0/10001862/1134600-honest-503-pen-style-butane-jet-torch-and-lighter

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
Are you talking about the Bernzomatic propane torch? Those work excellent for vapes like the Peace or lotus, but I wouldn't inhale that flame directly. Combustion of propane produces carbon monoxide, which is why you're not supposed to leave them on too long inside, much less inhale directly.

*edit: I also highly recommend the honest pen-style from fasttech. $7, I've used mine a bunch, and you ignite it by pressing the bottom on your leg, makes for great use with the Daisy and is durable in my experience.
Link:
https://m.fasttech.com/products/0/10001862/1134600-honest-503-pen-style-butane-jet-torch-and-lighter
I was talking about this one. It is butane.https://www.google.com/shopping/pro...zw81zAOQPlbtxx98TYJS0sxTOi1gvVwuJkaAu628P8HAQ

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
I have this torch, would it be safe to use? A Ronson Heat gun? Ive used it with the Lotus, actually my preferred MO with the Lotus. Usually use it to heat up nails or quartz, occasionally will use it for Vapman but I have to have it super low.

Ronson Heat gun
eM1k46U.jpg

Lowest setting
O5BFquF.jpg

Highest
hj1PRuD.jpg

Personally think this will be nice, you guys can see how there is a lot of flame excess after the tip on high, or do you stick the tip of the flame in the intake? Never used a product designed quite like this ;) I'mma be looking for lung busters !!

I can't wait for this still! My buddies have this big festival up in the woods, 3rd week August? Faith that I will have it by then, as this will be ideal! I'm looking to use it for kayaking and being in the sticks :) Just got a new pad, the solo bachelors :) and this will be a nice housewarming gift as well, hype is real!!

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
I have this torch, would it be safe to use? A Ronson Heat gun? Ive used it with the Lotus, actually my preferred MO with the Lotus. Usually use it to heat up nails or quartz, occasionally will use it for Vapman but I have to have it super low.

Ronson Heat gun
eM1k46U.jpg

Lowest setting
O5BFquF.jpg

Highest
hj1PRuD.jpg

Personally think this will be nice, you guys can see how there is a lot of flame excess after the tip on high, or do you stick the tip of the flame in the intake? Never used a product designed quite like this ;) I'mma be looking for lung busters !!

I can't wait for this still! My buddies have this big festival up in the woods, 3rd week August? Faith that I will have it by then, as this will be ideal! I'm looking to use it for kayaking and being in the sticks :) Just got a new pad, the solo bachelors :) and this will be a nice housewarming gift as well, hype is real!!
Yeah, that one will work great! If you're looking for lung busters, that torch+the Sticky Brick will get you just that. If you go big flame, you won't need to have the flame tip very close to the intake tube. If you make the flame smaller, it will need be to be closer. This thing will be a hit at a festival! Make sure you butter her up real nice before. Lots of dirty hands there!

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
Definitely don't want to use a dab torch with this imo. The flame is too big, and it sputters a lot when you try and take it down low enough.

A simple single flame lighter torch is the jam.

https://www.amazon.com/Degree-Angle..._UL160_SR160,160_&refRID=KNB2SFNBJA7CJWN76XM4

I also walk to work with the daisy in my pocket pretty much daily, Once you get used to the block, it's not that big of a deal, my walk is a half mile or so either way, and I never worry about the glass breaking.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Hoping to get down on the next production run and then eventually shoot an HD review for this one. Looking forward to seeing how is stacks up next to the Daisy. Cheers all

Definitely don't want to use a dab torch with this imo. The flame is too big, and it sputters a lot when you try and take it down low enough.

A simple single flame lighter torch is the jam.

https://www.amazon.com/Degree-Angle-Flames-Butane-Lighter/dp/B005TOOI5A/ref=pd_sim_sbs_121_3?ie=UTF8&dpID=419frzRqCUL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160,160_&refRID=KNB2SFNBJA7CJWN76XM4

I also walk to work with the daisy in my pocket pretty much daily, Once you get used to the block, it's not that big of a deal, my walk is a half mile or so either way, and I never worry about the glass breaking.

These are some of my favorite torches for the price too... Or at any price! Cheap, big tank, reliable, you can see how much butane is left in it, i have about 10 of these so i don't feel bad if i loose one.

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X

StickyBricks

Manufacturer
@subway13029 puffitup will have them first and our site will go live soon after. Puffitup may be taking preorders (I'm not sure) but we are not on our own site, though you can sign up to be notified when our site opens for retail. If the first production run sells out we will be taking preorders at that point, though we will cross that bridge when we get there.

subway13029

Thanks @StickyBricks always helpful. Couldn't be happening to and for a better dude. Still amazed that someone had the where with all to take this project and do it big time..you are doing a service to this community as many people would have never got to use these amazing inventions that someone I believe selfishly stopped producing. Just wanna say thanks again bro!!

Top Bottom