fgekF1f.jpg

nkxTW1m.jpg

ZIfCTgD.jpg

xPcNUeM.jpg

sM9H6ku.jpg

WoYIAIn.jpg

tLnPi0m.jpg

:D

Hey guys, so just got my SBJ in the mail and I must say it is beautiful. (Got the spalted and wow). The only thing is my mouthpiece came cracked in half :(.

However, I happen to have a bent air intake for my arizer air that seems to fit pretty snuggly in the mouthpiece oring hole. Do you all think it would be a bad or dangerous idea to attempt to use the air mouthpiece for my first few sessions with the SBJ until my replacement comes?

snackmaster

Hey guys, so just got my SBJ in the mail and I must say it is beautiful. (Got the spalted and wow). The only thing is my mouthpiece came cracked in half :(.

However, I happen to have a bent air intake for my arizer air that seems to fit pretty snuggly in the mouthpiece oring hole. Do you all think it would be a bad or dangerous idea to attempt to use the air mouthpiece for my first few sessions with the SBJ until my replacement comes?

As long as there's room between your face and the torch, you're good to go

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
Hey everyone,

We have a sale going on now until 4/20 at Midnight.
www.StickyBrickLabs.com
pD5keXI.jpg

We truly appreciate everyone's support.

Thank You,

Sticky Brick Labs
This is just the reassurance I needed. Can't wait to try it out tonight after work. I will post results and possibly some glamour shots here later. Thanks!
Ive sent you a PM, we can definitely fix that situation for you.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hey I'm eager to make a purchase, anyone has an iroka brick? I really want to see what that wood looks like, the photo on the sales site isn't very good. Would be grateful if someone can post a pic, thank you kindly.

@Bdubbdiblets that's a lovely tone of wood, congrats on your purchase. Which wood is that?

Looks like cedar, like my production Jr

TheVapeler

Hey I'm eager to make a purchase, anyone has an iroka brick? I really want to see what that wood looks like, the photo on the sales site isn't very good. Would be grateful if someone can post a pic, thank you kindly.

@Bdubbdiblets that's a lovely tone of wood, congrats on your purchase. Which wood is that?

Hey there, I have an Iroka brick and I must say it is quite a beautiful wood type. Has a gold shimmer to it that is strangely unique. Hopefully these pictures are visible...

almost there

Hey there, I have an Iroka brick and I must say it is quite a beautiful wood type. Has a gold shimmer to it that is strangely unique. Hopefully these pictures are visible...
thanks killer, very kind of you to share your pics. That is a beautiful golden tone, never seen such a shiny brick:haw:. I would love an OG in this wood, the cedar is nice too but I like the way the wood grain runs in this. My Jr is less than a month old but looks much older bc my combustion friends don't know how to aim a torch :mad:. Eventually I will get a new one that's strickly for personal use so it can stay perfect forever:nod:

Last edited:

almost there

I really love the smooth huge hits this lil thing produces. Really loving getting to know its power.

:whip::razz:

:rockon:

P.s. Its prob been asked but any easy tips to changing the screen? Doubt I'll need to anytime soon or ever...:shrug:
I push a finger in the middle of the screen to get it to dip into the center. Use a pair of pointy tweezers and grab the edge and pull it up. After it's out I give the screen a quick torch job to incinerate all the debris. U may have to flatten and reshape the screen before re-inserting it but should be pretty easy. I do this every few days if I notice hot spots

Cl4ud3

Does everyone else find the double screen necessary? Been playing with the idea, after seeing the pic I realised I had some domed screens that were a perfect fit, going to try it soon.
I have an issue with any debris in my stems. Putting a SS screen over the outtake made the lid not close so I found a bucket screen in the outtake base amazing.

I have also placed a SS screen/Steel washer/SS Screen under the intake glass to stop any charring there too and its been a great mod.

Sunswing

I have an issue with any debris in my stems. Putting a SS screen over the outtake made the lid not close so I found a bucket screen in the outtake base amazing.

I have also placed a SS screen/Steel washer/SS Screen under the intake glass to stop any charring there too and its been a great mod.

I get huge paranoia over any debris getting into my mouth and the Jr hasn't been bad with that all but it's happened a couple times (usually stuff that was under the screen and I didn't realise) and I've always been looking out since. The bucket screen fits I had fits perfectly and eliminate any paranoia over debris, probably going to keep it in.

I haven't found charring under the intake isn't a issue so far though.

Top Bottom