Sticky Brick Junior by Sticky Brick Labs

StickyBricks

Manufacturer
All of the wood in the lab is either local, from my land, or salvaged, so it really depends on what we have, and more importantly the thickness (yes I know, that's what she said). The cedar is salvaged and thinner then the wood we mill and kiln dry, so it's tough to say what it might be used for besides Junior. But, we are adding iroka (to go along with cherry and walnut) to the HydroBrick line and will have other new species for all the units periodically.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I can't decide on the choice of wood, can I just get on piece of each?

... Seriously, is there two other people who want the same ? I think that would look gorgeous, cedar top, walnut centre, maple bottom.

Ha rainbow junior, that'd be awesome.

Not sure if it's possible though? Should be, but pieces could fit just slightly off since they're handmade? If there all from the same assembly batch could work though...

Philreal187

I can't wait to read all the reviews, first impressions, and most importantly see all the awesome photos!

This vaporizer really keeps calling my name and I found I'm in a split decision between this one and the og brick.. I really don't reach for water tools too often but the hydro brick is not ruled out either. SBL makes it tough to pick just one, what amazing marketing ;)

@StickyBricks Congratulations on the flawless release of this new beast :clap:
As we learned quickly the customer service with SBL is beyond excellent and a level all its own! With so much going on at the lab I can't imagine how you juggle it all and make it appear effortlessly truly impressive! :rockon:

I will be sitting on the sidelines smiling along with all you new brick heads sharing the Jr's pros, cons, and secret magic!

Let the good times roll FC :sherlock:

:peace:

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
I will be sitting on the sidelines smiling along with all you new brick heads...

Yeah, "brick heads"! I like that!

brickhead.jpg

DocGonzo

I can't wait to read all the reviews, first impressions, and most importantly see all the awesome photos!

This vaporizer really keeps calling my name and I found I'm in a split decision between this one and the og brick.. I really don't reach for water tools too often but the hydro brick is not ruled out either. SBL makes it tough to pick just one, what amazing marketing ;)

@StickyBricks Congratulations on the flawless release of this new beast :clap:
As we learned quickly the customer service with SBL is beyond excellent and a level all its own! With so much going on at the lab I can't imagine how you juggle it all and make it appear effortlessly truly impressive! :rockon:

I will be sitting on the sidelines smiling along with all you new brick heads sharing the Jr's pros, cons, and secret magic!

Let the good times roll FC :sherlock:

:peace:

Remember, the standard Brick can be used with the forthcoming hydro brick attachment. So you'd essentially get two of the three options. I don't believe the Jr will get a hydro attachment.

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
@Philreal187
Was peeking at Lotus, but now I'll be watching the JR along with ya! Im a zero water guy, so JR is calling me ever so gently. After my love affair with Milaana , I realize butane might be the only thing that doesn't disappoint, and sticky brick JR, might be best butane for me. Almost same size as Mi, wood, glass, convection heaven

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
@Philreal187
Was peeking at Lotus, but now I'll be watching the JR along with ya! Im a zero water guy, so JR is calling me ever so gently. After my love affair with Milaana , I realize butane might be the only thing that doesn't disappoint, and sticky brick JR, might be best butane for me. Almost same size as Mi, wood, glass, convection heaven

Yes, you will not be disappointed, don't forget about the big brother too, the Brick isn't that big either really, a great home portable, but with the same size bowl (and cool angled vapor path) the Jr ain't no slouch either! Jump in bud, you too @Philreal187, y'all won't regret it :tup:

pushpaw

Oh man oh man oh man... So I've had the Sticky Brick for just over two weeks and now I am thinking about getting the Jr as well. Not sure what the wife will say, hahaha. Ah VAS...

Edit to add: I need to start setting some money aside for the hydro attachment for the og Brick, so that I am ready for that at the end of the month too. @StickyBricks and @PuffItUp are getting all my money, haha.

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
I just swooped the last maple from PIU, I haven't even picked up my OG Brick yet from the post office lol. Went earlier and still hasn't shown up yet but I stocked up on some butane so I'm all ready to go! Wanted a cedar, Didn't think they would go as fast as they did like always.

I think I need to stay off the internet for a bit, bought three butane vapes and haven't tried one ever in my life haha.

Last edited:

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
My finger is so on the trigger.... Sonofabitch! Should I go puffitup or sbl? I just got rid of my last VAS dissapointment, have a feeling this won't be a disappointment.

Great to see you here, man!
Come in- I'm joining the party too. And I have a VERY good feeling about this "Junior" - it's a cloud and taste senior, I'm sure.:D

Edit: That's what I call mind control. While I was writing, you did it. Congrats!

pushpaw

Alright, damnit. A spalted maple one showed up on PIU and I lost all ability to resist. Had a brief hiccup when it would not take the code for the discount, but Jake at PIU got me fixed up.

Many thanks to PIU and now I have to figure out how this gets explained to the wife, haha.

I have enough vaporizers now that it may be time to thin the herd a bit.

Heads up for the rest of you: I apparently got the only maple that was there, but there is still at least one walnut.

pushpaw

So, it was you @pushpaw that snagged the maple right out of my cart as i was trying to calculate shipping and codes.

Well done. I was able to resist after all (with your help....)
Go check again, but quickly. I had put it in my cart from a different computer when trying to figure out the codes thing. Just emptied cart on that machine and checked again, and there is at least one more.

Edit to add: And the codes issue should be totally resolved now. Good luck!

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
Looks like it was me and @pushpaw that got the two maples! Randy said he had two left this morning. Since I had just ordered a OG brick and VapCap, he didn't even charge me shipping to Canada... Got a smoking deal!

Anybody use a triple torch with their bricks?? Got one coming with my VapCap and wondering if I should bother getting a better quality single flame torch or not.

Top Bottom