Starting an Online Store - Need your input!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grindersupply

"I did not read the rules"
Retailer
I am currently in the process of starting an online store. I almost have everything finished business wise and am in the process of adding content to the website. The site will feature ONLY top quality grinders and vaporizers. I am asking for people at this forum to submit to me vaporizers/grinders they have had good experiences with. I am currently in contact with 7th floor (SSV), Arizer (Extreme), Volcano, Trueblendz, Mendo Mulcher, and Mix 'N' Ball. Any input would be great. Also, when the store is open I will be sure to post some promotional codes here at this site. Thanks in advance. I apologize for the wrong forum. I am looking for Sharpstone wholesale info, I have not been able to find any information on the company.

Grindersupply,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
sorry , I just move your topic , I think this is a better place to move it (correct me if I'm wrong vtac) .

Aslo , Welcome on fc Grinder supply , hope you enjoy!

Did you even read the rules ?

Note to retailers, et al. Feel free to participate in the discussions if you have something helpful or insightful to add. However, we don't run ads, so don't post just to hype your site. Do that in this thread. Manufacturers with a good product who've taken the time to answer questions here will probably tell you they've seen a boost in consumer interest.

and also IMHO starting by introducing yourself should be a good thing .

now that It is said , I'm pretty glad that you stop here to get opinion , there is a tone of good knowledge here .

:peace:

Clear_Dome,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
GS, I agree with CD. Please at least read around the forum before asking all of us fuckers (an endearing term for combustion-fuckers) to do all of the work...lots of info on this site (just my :2c:)

Progress,

Grindersupply

Retailer
Thanks for the responses.

I didn't want to make this seem like an AD. I just wanted peoples personal opinion and figured I'd make a quick post. To be honest, I did not read the rules. I feel like when I sign up for any forum I am on auto pilot and just start clicking what I need to. This is not my first visit I've looked around here for a while when I first started looking for reviews a little bit ago. From here is where I contacted Arizer because I read a lot of good things about the Extreme. I didn't really hear much about it before that. I'm just trying to find out what the people want.

Haha I don't want to make it seem like I'm making the users do all the work. I feel like I've been reading and researching non stop in my free time and feel like I need some help :p. I will definitely be posting in the retailer forum once my site gets underway.

Grindersupply,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
This is certainly the best place to get info. But if you couldn't even be bothered to read our rules (just plain ignored the 30point bright yellow text eh?), why exactly should we help you do the research for your money making venture?

If you'd have been considerate or offered up some prizes then I'd have been happy to help. But you're basically asking us for info to help you make money and offering nothing in return.

vtac,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
GS, thank you for the feedback (my initial insight was meant to help and not to hurt).

Best wishes with your site (interest in consumer feedback is commendable IMO).

Many here have great insight, but I hear that there are people called 'trolls' who seek to pollute/destroy/mislead/derail/etc. (for this reason, the collective consensus of the posts found here may be more reliable than the select group you receive responses from).

Nonetheless, if you have specific questions for which you can not find answers after reading around, I (and many others, I'm sure) would be happy to help.

As far as popular/'good' vapes and grinders, the ones mentioned (or with their own threads) may give you a starting point.

Regarding the Sharpstone wholesale issue, I (unfortunately) do not have any insight.

Also, just curious, after reading around, how come you decided not to contact the makers of the PD (or at least did not mention them in your initial post)?

Toke it easy, and (again) best wishes in the planning and development of your online store (increased accessibility to healthier alternatives to smoking for all! :tup: :D).

Progress,

Grindersupply

Retailer
vtac said:
This is certainly the best place to get info. But if you couldn't even be bothered to read our rules (just plain ignored the 30point bright yellow text eh?), why exactly should we help you do the research for your money making venture?

If you'd have been considerate or offered up some prizes then I'd have been happy to help. But you're basically asking us for info to help you make money and offering nothing in return.
I apologize, at least I was honest about it. I did say that I would reward with promo codes when the time comes but I guess that's not the same. I really do wish I had the money to give away prizes :lol:

Progress said:
GS, thank you for the feedback (my initial insight was meant to help and not to hurt).

Best wishes with your site (interest in consumer feedback is commendable IMO).

Many here have great insight, but I hear that there are people called 'trolls' who seek to pollute/destroy/mislead/derail/etc. (for this reason, the collective consensus of the posts found here may be more reliable than the select group you receive responses from).

Nonetheless, if you have specific questions for which you can not find answers after reading around, I (and many others, I'm sure) would be happy to help.

As far as popular/'good' vapes and grinders, the ones mentioned (or with their own threads) may give you a starting point.

Regarding the Sharpstone wholesale issue, I (unfortunately) do not have any insight.

Also, just curious, after reading around, how come you decided not to contact the makers of the PD (or at least did not mention them in your initial post)?

Toke it easy, and (again) best wishes in the planning and development of your online store (increased accessibility to healthier alternatives to smoking for all! thumb biggrin).
Thanks for the response. I understand how forums can be and will use my judgment. I will definitely get back to you if I have any questions (thanks for being so helpful). I was unaware of the Purple Days until now. When I was on here before I was looking for reviews specifically for the Extreme but I remembered the url for round two - probably because of its name, haha. I'm planning on contacting the manufacture asap, it seems to be pretty interesting little device. I have a feeling I'm not going to find any info on the Sharpstone company (my friend just bought the clear top 2.5" and I have to say I am thoroughly impressed.) Anyway, thanks again and I will be looking forward to more responses.

Grindersupply,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom