Starting a Vaporizer Company - Name the company and get a free vape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
edit buttons are too seventies...

OK I'm editing - you're right.
I'm just saying....

How about "Backwards Day Vapor Company."
The ad line could be "The rain falls up on backwards day."

Better yet..
"Bubble Gum Psycho Vaporizers"
or
"Psycho Messiah Vapor Company"

something Ozone Park - haven't figured out the name yet but it's where I plan to retire.

jeffp,

Vaporstartup

This has been going on for nearly half a year.

Just sayin'.
It's actually been just two months and I had mentioned that we would come to a conclusion by the end of September....just sayin ;) Just having fun with you Pseudo

But the winner of this competition is Vtac! We are not revealing the actual name until the product comes out but feel free to look for his submissions and you can narrow it down.

Vtac - I will reach out to you via email to make the necessary arrangements for your unit.

Thank you all for participating and look forward to unveiling the vaporizer in a few months.

Vaporstartup,

Pseudonymous

Nameless
Actually, it's three months -- but yes, my estimation was way off and I apologize; it's good to get that update though!

Pseudonymous,

NoSmoke

Man I really hope its Elevape, that's one of the more unique vapes names in awhile!

NoSmoke,

Qbit

cannabanana
Vaporstartup said:
This has been going on for nearly half a year.

Just sayin'.
It's actually been just two months and I had mentioned that we would come to a conclusion by the end of September....just sayin ;) Just having fun with you Pseudo

But the winner of this competition is Vtac! We are not revealing the actual name until the product comes out but feel free to look for his submissions and you can narrow it down.

Vtac - I will reach out to you via email to make the necessary arrangements for your unit.

Thank you all for participating and look forward to unveiling the vaporizer in a few months.
So does he get this vape in addition to the complimentary one you were already going to send him just for being Mr FC? And do you know Vtac also accepts sexual favours? ;)

You'll go far, my friend.

Qbit,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
how about

Giant Poodle Caterers.

this could be the mascot:
dscn0123.jpg

jeffp,

chucku

Charles Urbane
And for the honorable mention....

The electric Hookah Company

Rosetta Stoned

chucku,

Qbit

cannabanana
jeffp said:
that's smoke, not vapor.
[sarcasm]No, really?

Ya know, I'm starting to wonder if that thing is even vapourizer at all[/sarcasm] :p

Qbit,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom