Starting a Vaporizer Company - Name the company and get a free vape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gak hater

cactus.gif

gak hater,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
Thank you for the reply, Vaporstartup (I do apologize for my natural skepticism). :tinfoil:

I am glad you are happy with the responses to date (I have been occasionally adding new suggestions to my original post). :brow:

I cant wait to see what you are currently designing/testing, and wish you the best in this project. :)

I definitely do believe that everyone here at FC has a great deal of respect for those pushing the envelope and creating new vaporizer designs. :D

I still also suggest some public/semi-public beta testing here at FC (beta tested...fucker approved! ;) ).

Progress,

tuttle

I just have to say I love Fairy Dust Heating Company :p

Santa Anna Vapors
High Desert
Entropy
Dilatation Creations
Red Barn
Nirvana Vacations
The River Rubicon
14 pounds (which is 1 stone, I know corny but I couldn't resist)
Parallel Universe Membrane Theory (PUMT)

tuttle,

longoriacat

Chilly Steam Vapor co
Chilled Vapor Co
Cool Steam Vaporizers
Hot but Cool Vapor Co
Herbal Journey Vapor
Astral Vapor Co

longoriacat,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
To show my appreciation for vaporstartup's response, I have come up with another name.

In advance, I am sorry for all of the "jiggly ass" protesters (who may be offended).

Nonetheless, a large portion of vaporists are males, and I suggest you call the new vape "Free Pussy"

It would make a stir and attract attention.

You could have a cat for a logo (smoke free + the kitty-cat = free pussy).

And what a stealth name! :lol:

edit: OK...one more for you who vape to destress n chill... "The Temper Itcher" (go ahead...scratch it!) ;)

Progress,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
XYZ Vapor Company
Moving Sidewalk Vaporizers
Mental Radio Luxury Vapor

jeffp,

max

Out to lunch
Jeff, I swear you're determined to win one of these unknown vapes. I think they should send you one just for effort. :lol:

max,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
i was thinking i should stand outside in traffic with a sign, "will work for vaporizers"

max thanks again for that other thing..

jeffp,

gak hater

max said:
Jeff, I swear you're determined to win one of these unknown vapes. I think they should send you one just for effort. :lol:
i was just gonna post the same thing :lol:

gak hater,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom