someone wanna help me?

=SDT=

maybe im just too fucking high to figure this shit out, but i see everyone on here with pictures and all their BHO is all neat and pretty together on a sheet of paper or whatnot, this is where my problem arises; how the hell do you get all that out of the container (mine being a small rectangular pyrex bowl), and onto whatever? i seem to be leaving behind about a half to 3/4 of a gram before i have to run more. just wanna be able to transfer this shit from point A to point B without having a big ass mess and sticky ass fingers, and not leave anything behind. so................ ??????????

=SDT=,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
I let it cool to the right consistency- not too hard that it breaks up, and not to runny that it doesn't collect together and stay there on the blade, and then I scrape it up with a pallet knife for the main part- I have some like these for a couple of dollars from ebay or an artists' store:
140.jpg

and then I use a razor blade to scrape up any that's left behind, as the pallet knife doesn't do the most complete job. It gets out the main part though and it's easy to get the left overs with the razor blade without getting messy fingers.

It normally cools rock hard on the blade of the pallet knife or the razor blade as it's at that kind or borderline temperature when I'm scraping, so to get it off cleanly I give the metal on the blade a really quick blast with a micro torch- that just heats the oil touching the metal enough to remove it cleanly.

I think maybe the key is having the oil at just the right consistency in the dish when you scrape it up.

Let us know if it helps?

WatTyler,

weedemon

enthusiast
to scrape up i use a razor blade in a pair of vice grips to hold it. then i use a 2nd heated razor blade to scrape it off that one. i don't use parchment paper as i find it makes too much mess too. for sticky oils it works better. for shatter it is not suitable imo. gettign a set of tools is a good idea too. a small metal scoop like dental tool is good, and a glass dabber with some sort of glass dish is best imo.

I simply use parchment paper. Just blow the bho onto the parchment and you can simply scrape it off the parchment onto whatever else you want.

VapeXhaleCloudIsLEGENDARY,
Top Bottom