Some questions...

First of all, good night staff.
My name is Hugo and I'm from Portugal!

There are about 2/3 months, I entered the "world" of vaporizers, and got the Mighty!
After much research, and posts on other forums, all they showed me this forum, because they are the Gurus of vaporizers, and everything related to them. I hope, at least! : D
I have many questions divercificadas that for this reason, I decided to gather all the same, not to open several threads. To these questions, I could not find concrete answers, so I need your help. So here goes:

. Where can I buy oil CBD, which is reliable to Portugal?

. It is normal to cough considerable? Those coughs, it seems that I get the most closed bronchi?

. To take advantage of X terpene, I have to reach temperature X, right? And if you spend 2/3 degrees, I am no longer enjoy the same?
This is because the Mighty has these small oscillations.

. If up to 190 ° C for example, will benefitting all terpenes, which are down?

. When use steam, it has spasms in the arms, it is normal?
For example, when I'm brushing teeth, more specifically the language, to make the move forward and backward, it appears that catch shock. Even I have to pour blood on the back of the mouth, for hitting with the brush!

. Someone is having difficulty swallowing, after vaporizing?
Even before I do, I have some difficulty, but after vaporize, it gets worse.

. You can somehow reuse the herb, which has been vaporized?

. What can I do to the grass, not affect me so much memory, the intelligence and reasoning?
I feel I am a lot of difficulties in this regard! For example, to write this, I am take a long time. I feel "lost" disoriented. In doubt if what I'm saying makes sense, etc ...
PS: I do not think much vaporize. Approximately 0.2g / 0.3g per day.

I have many more questions to ask, but as I walk thus become difficult to remember everything!
I hope I can help it!

Already, thanks!

greetings

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I have read others that have gotten a sore dry throat from a vaporizer. I haven't responded because I don't have the Mighty. I noticed that others have gotten throat irritations from the Mighty. Try using water filtration like warm or cool water whatever you respond to the best. Have a glass of ice water close for drinking in case you start coughing.

See what kinds of water tools they are pairing the Mighty with on the Mighty thread. You will need a GonG to attach to the Mighty. The Mighty thread is your best resource. Also check out the cheap glass thread for bubblers. You might want to add a j hook. It will give you a longer air path. You can find j hooks in the cheap glass thread. Just do a search.
Here's a pic of my j hook I bought this through @PlanetVape you will need an adapter to go with the j hook it's called a GonG or if it's made of wood a WonG. They come in two sizes 14mm size and 18mm.

Glass Black Leaf J Tube

$19.95

Also make sure your vaporizer isn't dirty. Give it a good cleaning every few days.

You can reuse the ABV "already been vaped" cannabis (leftover cannabis from vaporizing) as long as there are lighter flecks of a light to medium brown. Try looking in the cooking section here on FC. You can make cannabutter or oil with your ABV. Nothing goes to waste when you vaporize. All the way down to the leftovers. That's conserving money.

I would try turning your temp down too. Too much of a good thing isn't always good. I think you need to give your throat a rest from vaporizing.

Maybe if we have an FCer from Portugal they can suggest how you can get your CBD oil.

I prefer an all glass air path. You might want to look into getting a back up, like a log vape

Last edited:

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Salutations!

Where can I buy oil CBD, which is reliable to Portugal?
With apologies, I am not aware of Portugal to be able to advise on this.l
It is normal to cough considerable?
Yes, during a transition to vaporizing, especially if smoking was combined with tobacco, your lungs will be healing and cleaning. This will result in the cough.
To take advantage of X terpene, I have to reach temperature X, right? And if you spend 2/3 degrees, I am no longer enjoy the same?
This is because the Mighty has these small oscillations.

If you start vaporizing at temperature of 190C, in theory you would get all the terpenes from the lower than 190C range as well. However, there is possibility that some very low temperature terpenes would be lost or destroyed by the higher heat.
When use steam, it has spasms in the arms, it is normal?
For example, when I'm brushing teeth, more specifically the language, to make the move forward and backward, it appears that catch shock. Even I have to pour blood on the back of the mouth, for hitting with the brush!
I've seen my fair share of reactions to vaporizing, but never spasms as you describe. Is your herb or oil from a clean source? If you share with others, do they have similar reactions?
. Someone is having difficulty swallowing, after vaporizing?
Even before I do, I have some difficulty, but after vaporize, it gets worse.
Yes, I have read of this in persons who have over-dosed. However, if you have difficulty swallowing before vaping when you are completely sober, I would seek a doctor just to take a look at my throat and make sure all is ok.
You can somehow reuse the herb, which has been vaporized?
Most definitely! Since you've vaporized, the herb has already been decarbed, meaning the THC/CBD and other components can be processed by digesting. There are a few threads containing some nice recipes for both edibles and oils here on FC. Also, some have made lotions.
What can I do to the grass, not affect me so much memory, the intelligence and reasoning?
This takes practice and training of the mind. In the past, used to hang with a group and we would medicate and then watch a movie. Both during and after the movie, we would quiz each other to see who remembered most of the movie we were watching. (This can be highly entertaining too, as it's amazingly funny to hear someone believe they were describing the movie we had just watched, when in reality they were describing something completely different. It's very difficult not to laugh when everyone in the group caught on. It's worse if no one caught on and allowed this person to weave a strange tale that had nothing to do with the movie, but that was so interesting that no one wanted to interrupt.
greetings
Greetings!

Squiby

You can somehow reuse the herb, which has been vaporized?

Welcome to the forum.

You have asked many questions that I cannot adequately answer. However, I can possibly point you in the right direction regarding using your weed after you have vaped it.

Yes, your ABV (Already Been Vaporized) weed can be used in many ways. You can make a tincture or infuse coconut oil with it to make edibles or topicals. There are several threads on this site with recipes and instructions for several different approaches and preparations.

Here is a link to the Cooking With Cannibus threads. Read the topics that interest you. There is a wealth of information. This will help you determine how you would like to reuse your vaped herb.

http://fuckcombustion.com/forums/cooking-with-cannabis.10/

nihil

Member, Known Well
First of all, good night staff.
My name is Hugo and I'm from Portugal!
Hi Hugo. I'm nihil from the States. I'm going to respond to a few of your questions. I'm also going to try and restate some of your questions in English.

. Where can I buy oil CBD, which is reliable to Portugal?
"where can I buy CBD Oil that is good in Portagul?"

I'm not familiar with EU law by country, but I'd guess Amsterdam.
. It is normal to cough considerable? Those coughs, it seems that I get the most closed bronchi?

"Is it normal to cough considerably? These coughs are very heavy?"

Yes. The vapor is irritating your upper throat more than combustion. It is "lighter" and is absorbed more easily by your throats membrane. It will pass in a few days to a week in normal situations.

A water piece helps.
"If I vape at 374°f, will I extract the terpenes that have a lower combustion temperature?"

Mostly. I am not an expert, but mostly, yes.
. When use steam, it has spasms in the arms, it is normal?
Heh, I'll try on this one. Can you post it in your native language and we can try Google Translate?

"When I use the stem, I have spasms in my arm. Specifically, when I push back and forth, I hit the back of my mouth with such force as to draw blood."

I have no clue what you are asking. Can you try rewording it again?
. You can somehow reuse the herb, which has been vaporized?

Yes. We call it ABV (already been vaped) or duff. I personally infuse it into coconut oil and cook with it. You can also eat it. You can also sprinkle it on food. It can be strong, be careful.
. What can I do to the grass, not affect me so much memory, the intelligence and reasoning?
I feel I am a lot of difficulties in this regard! For example, to write this, I am take a long time. I feel "lost" disoriented. In doubt if what I'm saying makes sense, etc ...
PS: I do not think much vaporize. Approximately 0.2g / 0.3g per day.

That my friend is why we vape it. Once you get used to it you may realize that it is not making you less intelligent, reasonable or able to memorize things. It is allowing you to do all three in a different way. Some of us even realize how ridiculous things are when thinking about them high. It's just a different take on life at the end of the day, you need a few weeks to adjust to it.. then decide if it is for you.
I have many more questions to ask, but as I walk thus become difficult to remember everything!
I hope I can help it!

Already, thanks!

greetings

Post back and welcome.

Last edited:

Baron23

Thank you to all of the great FC'ers who took the time to reply to our new friend from Portugal. I saw these questions when he first posted them but didn't understand some of them, I don't own a Mighty so that was out, and quite frankly I wasn't sure that I was really qualified to guide him. I'm glad others with more experience spoke up.

I think what he is saying in the one really garbled question is that he is getting muscle spasms when he vapes. Not sure what was meant by "steam" or if it was a typo for...stem?...something else. But I did get that his spasms are so intense that he hits the back of his throat with his toothbrush when brushing to the point of drawing blood at least once.

I wonder if spasms = shivers which is a well known cannabis phenomenon. Don't really know so hopefully he will be able to come back and restate.

@N1ghtWalker - let me add my welcome. We have many here for whom English is not their first language. We all manage with a little bit of effort and patience and we seem to value all members (well, almost all) no matter their language proficiency. So please keep coming back. Cheers

CarolKing

I wasn't sure if the spasms were from a condition or if vaporizing gave @N1ghtWalker spasms? Maybe you can help us understand @N1ghtWalker. Many use cannabis to help with spasms. I'm not sure if cannabis gives spasms? I get muscles spasms from arthritis and cannabis helps me with that and for pain. Sometimes it's hard for me to sleep.

CarolKing,
Reactions: ataxian
First, I apologize only answer now. I ended up falling asleep.
Glad to have a considerable response. Thank you very much.
I will respond to each of you:

@CarolKing:

Regarding throat irritation, I have made this technique (water next to me), improves a bit, but not much.

As for the water filter, I've thought about it, but do not know which one to choose. I have no knowledge in the matter. And you mentioned, has no water filtration, or I see evil?
Anyway, I'll find out more about it and see the best price / quality.
What aspects should I consider when buying water tools? And what is for the Mighty? 14mm or 18mm?

In cleaning the vaporizer, cleaned every day, with the "broom" that came with it, superficially.
Further, 1x per week, where we have all dismount and clean with ISO 99.9%.

I prefer an all glass air path. You might want to look into getting a back up, like a log vape

I'm sorry, but do not quite understand this part.

@DDave:

With apologies, I am not aware of Portugal to be able to advise on this.l

You do not have to apologize. Thanks anyway! :)

Yes, during a transition to vaporizing, especially if smoking was combined with tobacco, your lungs will be healing and cleaning. This will result in the cough.

Seriously? I was not aware of it. So it's a good sign, is it?
Unfortunately, also smoke tobacco. I've tried 3x, but it's complicated!

If you start vaporizing at temperature of 190C, in theory you would get all the terpenes from the lower than 190C range as well. However, there is possibility that some very low temperature terpenes would be lost or destroyed by the higher heat.

Great! Thus it is less a concern in relation to temperature.
always put a little below the correct temperature, due to such oscillations.

I've seen my fair share of reactions to vaporizing, but never spasms as you describe. Is your herb or oil from a clean source? If you share with others, do they have similar reactions?

I think I used the correct term, spasms. it's like the muscles to contract. But it's not always that use steam. I am in Portugal, and unfortunately the weed is not legal. That is, I have to resort to other means. So I can not guarantee the quality of the same! : \
Already vaporize and did not. By not tell me.

Yes, I have read of this in persons who have over-dosed. However, if you have difficulty swallowing before vaping when you are completely sober, I would seek a doctor just to take a look at my throat and make sure all is ok.

Already did that. They said it was due to stress. Even they sent me take a anxiolytics, but I do not want any of that. It is that even feel something physical here ... It's weird!

Most definitely! Since you've vaporized, the herb has already been decarbed, meaning the THC/CBD and other components can be processed by digesting. There are a few threads containing some nice recipes for both edibles and oils here on FC. Also, some have made lotions.

I will find out more about it!

This takes practice and training of the mind. In the past, used to hang with a group and we would medicate and then watch a movie. Both during and after the movie, we would quiz each other to see who remembered most of the movie we were watching. (This can be highly entertaining too, as it's amazingly funny to hear someone believe they were describing the movie we had just watched, when in reality they were describing something completely different. It's very difficult not to laugh when everyone in the group caught on. It's worse if no one caught on and allowed this person to weave a strange tale that had nothing to do with the movie, but that was so interesting that no one wanted to interrupt.

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline"><div id="inner-editor"></div>

For, as was expecting!
The problem is that I'm too lazy, unwilling to pull the head etc ... Ithought I must have depression or so!

Welcome to the forum.

You have asked many questions that I cannot adequately answer. However, I can possibly point you in the right direction regarding using your weed after you have vaped it.

Yes, your ABV (Already Been Vaporized) weed can be used in many ways. You can make a tincture or infuse coconut oil with it to make edibles or topicals. There are several threads on this site with recipes and instructions for several different approaches and preparations.

Here is a link to the Cooking With Cannibus threads. Read the topics that interest you. There is a wealth of information. This will help you determine how you would like to reuse your vaped herb.

http://fuckcombustion.com/forums/cooking-with-cannabis.10/

No problem, just answer a question. What counts is the intention! :)
I called my attention the coconut oil, which is quite healthy, with the weed! I'll search!

Hi Hugo. I'm nihil from the States. I'm going to respond to a few of your questions. I'm also going to try and restate some of your questions in English.

Hi nihil! :)

"where can I buy CBD Oil that is good in Portagul?"

I'm not familiar with EU law by country, but I'd guess Amsterdam.

I think not give.
At least at Azarius does not. It is the only site I know of confidence. Incidentally, it was there that bought the mighty!

"Is it normal to cough considerably? These coughs are very heavy?"

Yes. The vapor is irritating your upper throat more than combustion. It is "lighter" and is absorbed more easily by your throats membrane. It will pass in a few days to a week in normal situations.

A water piece helps.

I did not know that.
But I already have 2 months ago and I still have. Not so much, but I have.

Heh, I'll try on this one. Can you post it in your native language and we can try Google Translate?

"When I use the stem, I have spasms in my arm. Specifically, when I push back and forth, I hit the back of my mouth with such force as to draw blood."

I have no clue what you are asking. Can you try rewording it again?

Quando vaporizo, tenho espasmos (Os músculos contraem), principalmente nos braços.
Mas não é sempre.

Yes. We call it ABV (already been vaped) or duff. I personally infuse it into coconut oil and cook with it. You can also eat it. You can also sprinkle it on food. It can be strong, be careful.

Nice!

That my friend is why we vape it. Once you get used to it you may realize that it is not making you less intelligent, reasonable or able to memorize things. It is allowing you to do all three in a different way. Some of us even realize how ridiculous things are when thinking about them high. It's just a different take on life at the end of the day, you need a few weeks to adjust to it.. then decide if it is for you.

Really, it's a different perspective to see things! :)

Thank you to all of the great FC'ers who took the time to reply to our new friend from Portugal. I saw these questions when he first posted them but didn't understand some of them, I don't own a Mighty so that was out, and quite frankly I wasn't sure that I was really qualified to guide him. I'm glad others with more experience spoke up.

I think what he is saying in the one really garbled question is that he is getting muscle spasms when he vapes. Not sure what was meant by "steam" or if it was a typo for...stem?...something else. But I did get that his spasms are so intense that he hits the back of his throat with his toothbrush when brushing to the point of drawing blood at least once.

I wonder if spasms = shivers which is a well known cannabis phenomenon. Don't really know so hopefully he will be able to come back and restate.

@N1ghtWalker - let me add my welcome. We have many here for whom English is not their first language. We all manage with a little bit of effort and patience and we seem to value all members (well, almost all) no matter their language proficiency. So please keep coming back. Cheers

No doubt being fantasticos! :)
I take to thank everyone for lost time with me!
So far, in Portuguese forums, do not spend so much to others.
Congratulations and thanks again!

May be chills, do not know! Just know that the muscles contract!
When steam said, meant vaporize!

@
I wasn't sure if the spasms were from a condition or if vaporizing gave @N1ghtWalker spasms? Maybe you can help us understand @N1ghtWalker. Many use cannabis to help with spasms. I'm not sure if cannabis gives spasms? I get muscles spasms from arthritis and cannabis helps me with that and for pain. Sometimes it's hard for me to sleep.
Baron23 Thanks! :)

Honestly, I do not even know if spasms, is the correct term!
If it is paranoia, if it is high, or something else ... lol

OldOyler

Fire it again. I can still find the ground.
When use steam, it has spasms in the arms, it is normal?
Peace friend!

I would say no, unless you have a condition like nerve, spine, or brain problems already. (This may even be something @ataxian may know about, and some of his friends, they know the nerve and brain disorders)

I will get that shiver/shaking phenomenon (some shaking in the arms) sometimes as the cannabinoids correct my nerve signals in some way. I will be having pain and numbness in my arms, then vaping flower will in fact cause some "shivers" through my arms. Concentrates make this even more pronounced.

But my result *after* this is relief, both in the short term and over the course of time - not distress. So if your arms, spine, brain, and nervous system *were okay*, and then you vape flowers and get tremors or shaking, I would strongly suggest you see a doctor. You may very well be bringing a problem out into the open that you didn't know that you had, maybe you will catch a problem early and this will be a turn into something good.

Just my :2c:, and please remember - I do NOT have "M.D." after my name...(as in, I am not a doctor, remember there *are* times for doctors) :cool:

Peace and healing to you!

@OldOyler

Thanks for the reply before more!

I know it was not with that intention, but when I read your post, I was a bit worried! I'll do this ... I'm just waiting to get some tests I did, and I will make an appointment with the family doctor. And straight explain all the symptoms I have. Including probably the fact that smoking weed! But I confess I'm a little afraid. This is because unfortunately there is still much prejudice here in Portugal!

Peace too friend !

N1ghtWalker,

OldOyler

@OldOyler

Thanks for the reply before more!

I know it was not with that intention, but when I read your post, I was a bit worried! I'll do this ... I'm just waiting to get some tests I did, and I will make an appointment with the family doctor. And straight explain all the symptoms I have. Including probably the fact that smoking weed! But I confess I'm a little afraid. This is because unfortunately there is still much prejudice here in Portugal!

Peace too friend !
My friend, if the problem really does exist apart from cannabis, then there is no need to necessarily mention cannabis with doctors *if it will keep you from getting there to be examined*. I am always afraid that I will create panic on a thread on FC or something, and I do not want to be the "oh no something else could be wrong" guy. I have done it twice today...

And take what OldOyler says *evenly* with everyone else, don't focus on any one post here, there have been many good ones!

Still... tremors in the arms, even if only "sometimes", should be looked at if they continue (as in, you try different herb source, types, etc. and it still happens).

And really friend, by a real doctor, not "OldOyler sitting here telling you what his unofficial medical concerns are". The prejudice is killing us, so sometimes we have to remember that we can try to take care of each other, but listening too much to MY THINKING I KNOW STUFF ABOUT YOUR MEDICAL STATE could get you very, very dead... :rip:

My point is we can share what we know, but neurological symptoms shouldn't be taken lightly, and shouldn't be diagnosed by OldOyler. :D (Swear that I would do it if I COULD do it!)

Peace!

OldOyler,
My friend, if the problem really does exist apart from cannabis, then there is no need to necessarily mention cannabis with doctors *if it will keep you from getting there to be examined*. I am always afraid that I will create panic on a thread on FC or something, and I do not want to be the "oh no something else could be wrong" guy. I have done it twice today...

And take what OldOyler says *evenly* with everyone else, don't focus on any one post here, there have been many good ones!

Still... tremors in the arms, even if only "sometimes", should be looked at if they continue (as in, you try different herb source, types, etc. and it still happens).

And really friend, by a real doctor, not "OldOyler sitting here telling you what his unofficial medical concerns are". The prejudice is killing us, so sometimes we have to remember that we can try to take care of each other, but listening too much to MY THINKING I KNOW STUFF ABOUT YOUR MEDICAL STATE could get you very, very dead... :rip:

My point is we can share what we know, but neurological symptoms shouldn't be taken lightly, and shouldn't be diagnosed by OldOyler. :D (Swear that I would do it if I COULD do it!)

Peace!

Thanks for the reply again, @OldOyler!

I know it's a so-called "normal" person and not a doctor, but always leaves thinking! And it has all the logic. I like to play it safe, so I will now address the issue. Even here because unfortunately the first that you have a query ... However, I'll see if I can get another weed, to see if the same thing happens.

OldOyler

Thanks for the reply again, @OldOyler!

I know it's a so-called "normal" person and not a doctor, but always leaves thinking! And it has all the logic. I like to play it safe, so I will now address the issue. Even here because unfortunately the first that you have a query ... However, I'll see if I can get another weed, to see if the same thing happens.
Very good plan, N1ghtWalker.

All the weed I obtain from others for my use is *supposed* to be destined for dispensaries.

But I can tell you, there are a lot of times where the stuff just isn't organic, or isn't flushed well. So a few times I would get several months worth of grabs where something was a bit "off".

Ashes can tell the story, but then you'd have to combust it. (Pure white ash after combust = good)

And of course, always keep your vape rig clean. Like if you have a whip-type vape, don't forget to clean it regularly "just because it's only a little brown", etc.

Switch it up, and let us know if there's any improvement. We'll be here. I am personally very interested in how things turn out for you.

Peace!

OldOyler,
For I also liked that there were dispensaries! Here, the only ones dispensaries are drug dealers!

I did not know this technique Ash! Just burn a bit of weed, or have to be even joint?

Every day clean with "broom" that came with the mighty.
Screens and chamber. Weekly is ISO 99.9%.

Switch it up, and let us know if there's any improvement. We'll be here. I am personally very interested in how things turn out for you.

I felt it for your part, especially you, truth be told! It is always pleasant, feel welcomed by you!
This forum, until now, is gaining points in my account!

And sure, I'll put you on top of everything! :)

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Peace friend!

I would say no, unless you have a condition like nerve, spine, or brain problems already. (This may even be something @ataxian may know about, and some of his friends, they know the nerve and brain disorders)

:cool:
Peace and healing to you!
Hi my friends!

I have late on set ATAXIA = SCA (my cerebellum is shrinking)
The CEREBELLUM controls balance. (FYI)

CANNABIS helps me to accept my condition.

I'm a MEDICAL CANNABIS consumer!

VAPORIZING is the only way I can medicate.

I was a RECREATIONAL user before I became corporate.
I grew up with HENDRICKS, BOWIE, JIMMY PAGE and so on!
When YOUNG GUNS tell me my generation sucks?
Time to move on.

RECREATIONAL VS MEDICAL

Some of the YOUNG GUNS like @Cannabis Connoisseur @Justpassedu and others were helpful.

I guess it's time to let them have their fun.

I'm going to see SNOOP DOGGY and WILLY NELSON which is out dated for the YOUNG GUNS.

We grew up with PEACE & LOVE?

Today the KIDS are PC'd to the MAX! (POLITICALLY CORRECT)

PC is what we fought against (KENT STATE; STANFORD for example).

FREE SPEECH was our contribution.
Too bad it's PC now?

NEUROLOGICAL effects suck!
@DDave thanks for the kit!
I mostly use a water path. (vaporizers for that)
Dry stems are fine with a SOLO (GOLDILOCKS) medical.

SATIVAS - HYBRIDS - INDICAS to regulate!

This is how to stay CIVILIZED!

SHATTER works as well!

Last edited:

CarolKing

@N1ghtWalker What I mean by an all glass air path is some vaporizers have glass mouthpieces. Whereas the vapor is mostly enclosed by an all glass air path.

Usually the cannabis is inserted at the tip of the mouthpiece then inserted into the oven. If that makes sense. Like with a log vape, Solo the AA and many more.

Last edited:
Hi @ataxian !

your cerebellum is shrinking ?! I did not know that this was possible !!
Honestly, I do not know what to tell you ... But strength in this fight!

Big, big hug !!

Hi @CarolKing !

Like this?

bong-glass-mini-v2015.jpg

easy-flow-crafty-glass-mouthpiece.jpg

N1ghtWalker,

CarolKing

This is a good vaporizer.
Discount D020 Bubbler Bong Hand Blown Glass Bubbler Perc Water Percolator Smoking Color Pipe Two Functions From China | ...

Not sure what they are using in the Mighty thread far as bubblers? I don't know anything about the glass you just showed. It looks like an old fashioned glass pipe. DHgate has a lot of cheap glass and the quality isn't too bad for the price. If you drop something that cost $30 is a lot better than $200 or $300.

Stoners have a tendency to have slippery hands. Ha ha

Edit
Yes will will need an adapter (GonG) for the Mighty that would either be 14 or 18mm size. You would get an adapter through where you get your Mighty. If they don't make them you can have a wooden one made it would be called a WonG. Water tools need a 14mm adapter or 18mm size. The above D020 bubbler requires a 18mm size.
The folks in the Mighty thread can be of a help regarding using a water tool with the Mighty. They will know where you can get an adapter.

Last edited:
Yes will will need an adapter (GonG) for the Mighty that would either be 14 or 18mm size. You would get an adapter through where you get your Mighty. If they don't make them you can have a wooden one made it would be called a WonG. Water tools need a 14mm adapter or 18mm size. The above D020 bubbler requires a 18mm size.
The folks in the Mighty thread can be of a help regarding using a water tool with the Mighty. They will know where you can get an adapter.

Sorry @CarolKing , just noticed now that answered me in the same post. lol
OK thank you. I go to Theard specifically for Mighty, and ask there! Thank you, again, for your attention! :)

OldOyler

For I also liked that there were dispensaries! Here, the only ones dispensaries are drug dealers!

I did not know this technique Ash! Just burn a bit of weed, or have to be even joint?

Every day clean with "broom" that came with the mighty.
Screens and chamber. Weekly is ISO 99.9%.

I felt it for your part, especially you, truth be told! It is always pleasant, feel welcomed by you!
This forum, until now, is gaining points in my account!

And sure, I'll put you on top of everything! :)
Well, this is a combustion-free zone, but I can give it to you here as a "scientific" and possible "medical" technique, how about we go with that?

The test is about checking the flush of the cannabis. Even a tiny bowl, lit and pulled on a few times (heck, blow the smoke into the air, how about we go that route) should ash down to pure white if it was a pure flush (I won't get into what else can cause that, enough for this discussion I think).

Technique is from old-school combustion, so again my apologies but it's simple and it works. (I am sure some FC'ers can give you even better tips!)

So anything dark in the ash, after burned in a bowl with a lighter (and the nasty combustion smoke carefully blown out), is some kind of impurity, either unflushed nutrients still in the cannabis (number one offender imo) or even something nastier, like unflushed grey mold or white powdery mildew treatment (the latter being the cause of any rubbery taste/smell especially in rosin or shatter - that' not my info, learned that here on FC!).

Peace and healing my friend.

CarolKing

If you are truly vaporizing you will not having any ash leftover. The ash would only be if you were smoking your product.

I would suggest giving yourself some time to get over your throat irritation then start up again using a lower temp and some water filtration. If you continue to have health problems I would go into the doctor and see what's up. None of us are doctors or I don't think there are any MDs on FC? The spasms if you are having them need to be checked out. Cannabis shouldnt be giving you spasm or a sore throat.
Take care.

Well, this is a combustion-free zone, but I can give it to you here as a "scientific" and possible "medical" technique, how about we go with that?

The test is about checking the flush of the cannabis. Even a tiny bowl, lit and pulled on a few times (heck, blow the smoke into the air, how about we go that route) should ash down to pure white if it was a pure flush (I won't get into what else can cause that, enough for this discussion I think).

Technique is from old-school combustion, so again my apologies but it's simple and it works. (I am sure some FC'ers can give you even better tips!)

So anything dark in the ash, after burned in a bowl with a lighter (and the nasty combustion smoke carefully blown out), is some kind of impurity, either unflushed nutrients still in the cannabis (number one offender imo) or even something nastier, like unflushed grey mold or white powdery mildew treatment (the latter being the cause of any rubbery taste/smell especially in rosin or shatter - that' not my info, learned that here on FC!).

Peace and healing my friend.

Hi @OldOyler !

This is a crime, what I'll do (burn weed!), But I do it out of curiosity even! Also, because so may have to do with the symptoms I have, due to impurities. Tonight, I will do this and give you feedback! Thanks "OLD!" : D

If you are truly vaporizing you will not having any ash leftover. The ash would only be if you were smoking your product.

I would suggest giving yourself some time to get over your throat irritation then start up again using a lower temp and some water filtration. If you continue to have health problems I would go into the doctor and see what's up. None of us are doctors or I don't think there are any MDs on FC? The spasms if you are having them need to be checked out. Cannabis shouldnt be giving you spasm or a sore throat.
Take care.

Hi @CarolKing

Nice plan Carol! I'll do it !
I'm just waiting to get salary!

Thanks

@OldOyler well, i assuming that is good, right?!

14060393_10154235754285310_2115790517_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
N1ghtWalker,
Reactions: OldOyler

j-bug

The spasms that you speak of are familiar to me. Though my experience may be a different cause than yours. I find that in general I am so wound up and anxious that the muscles in my body are all very tight. When using cannabis it helps me to relax and my muscles calm down and are not so tight. Sometimes when I get more medicated than intended I notice my arms will shake suddenly sometimes. I have realized that this for me is caused by the stress and anxiety expressing itself again in my body despite the cannabis. Then because cannabis can exacerbate paranoia sometimes I would think I was having spasms. Do you ever have jerk awake when trying to fall asleep sober? I know for me, especially after a longer road trip or working at night on a project with an important deadline coming soon, that I will sometimes have a bit of a spasm that wakes me up and I'll be concerned about the project or about driving. If your experience is something similar to this it is perhaps not something to worry about, but certainly explore all possibilities when trying to take care of your health.

j-bug,
Reactions: OldOyler
Top Bottom