Some questions...

Hi @j-bug !

Thanks for your post!

Basically, you you described me! I'm just so very anxious, stressed, busy ... This head not to, it is always a thousand! By the way, another thing I forgot to mention at the beginning (How is it possible to forget me of something that consumes me patience ?! To see how I walk ...), I have tinnitus and lately, with weed, intensifies more buzz! I have the idea that weed helps in this regard! You should not get worse, right?

Big Hug !

Good night people!

I leave here an update, my situation!

I'm officially without weed. Vaporizei now the last! Since I opened this thread, I decided to slow down (for now!) In tobacco. I smoked one pack a day, sometimes more. At this time, I walk around the 8/10 cigarettes a day. I think it's a good start. Regarding difficulty swallowing, improved a bit. Which leads me to believe (And that does not surprise me at all!), It is that tobacco that contribute to this situation. But there's more "guilty"! Stress, and anything else that still do not know ... Well, digressed a bit now, I'm stoned! Continuing, I enjoy the fact that I have just the weed, to stop for a few days to see if further improvement. And during that time, one of the way to entertain me, is to try the coconut oil with weed! :D

Big hug!

Baron23

Good night people!

I leave here an update, my situation!

I'm officially without weed. Vaporizei now the last! Since I opened this thread, I decided to slow down (for now!) In tobacco. I smoked one pack a day, sometimes more. At this time, I walk around the 8/10 cigarettes a day. I think it's a good start. Regarding difficulty swallowing, improved a bit. Which leads me to believe (And that does not surprise me at all!), It is that tobacco that contribute to this situation. But there's more "guilty"! Stress, and anything else that still do not know ... Well, digressed a bit now, I'm stoned! Continuing, I enjoy the fact that I have just the weed, to stop for a few days to see if further improvement. And during that time, one of the way to entertain me, is to try the coconut oil with weed! :D

Big hug!
If you can quit tobacco entirely (and cutting back is, IMO, a fool's game) you will be amazed at how much better you will feel in all kinds of areas. Tabacco is a torturer and a killer.

Keep vaping, leave the tobacco behind, and enjoy your long and stoned life.:rockon: :clap:

Baron23,
Reactions: Squiby
If you can quit tobacco entirely (and cutting back is, IMO, a fool's game) you will be amazed at how much better you will feel in all kinds of areas. Tabacco is a torturer and a killer.

Keep vaping, leave the tobacco behind, and enjoy your long and stoned life.:rockon: :clap:

Hi @Baron23

Thank you for the words!

Even that is my goal! "I do not want to put the cart ahead of the horse." It is an expression, which is used by ca. :) Just the fact that substantially reduce, as I notice a good difference. Breathe better (Although coughing more, being to drive the crap!), I feel more energetic and feel good!

Big hug!

N1ghtWalker,
Hi guys !

New update:

I decided to bit, pick up the weed that was here, much more feeble (was barely healed!). To vaporize, to cheat the "beast"!
And again, for a change, I had the feeling that I have spoken to you, swallowing. I decided to go to the bathroom, to see the throat in the mirror! I do not know if it's the stoned or not, but I got the impression that the arc (Pointed in the photo below!) Comes more down than usual. Even swallowing in "dry", I have! With this, almost go into panic, because he could not swallow and breathe! It's fucked up, try to describe what I feel! But I needed to share this with you!

Big hug !

N1ghtWalker,
Hi guys !

Well folks, after 1 week without smoking weed (Fumei now a micro-dosing), I can draw some conclusions.

90% of this "problem" I have to swallow, is paranoia, because when I was this week without smoking, the symptoms mentioned above, disappeared almost completely! What are the other 10%! I had a few situations in which even difficult to "swallow IN dry" had. I regard this, a doubt arose ...
I do not consider myself a Heavy Stoner. To have an idea I inhale, 0.2g per day. And when it ends, always get a good time (1/3 weeks), no smoking. How can I still have paranoia?

Big hug

N1ghtWalker,
Top Bottom