Sofa...

Mark

John Brown
No comments on my chair? I mean really, its huge!
I highly reccomend it, it is like sitting on clouds!
SumoLounge_SumoSac_Sultan_6ft_Red.jpg

Mark,

aterphasma

Mark, I just sat here for like two songs watching your damn signature. That thing's priceless.

Beanbag looks like a bomb ass place to vape. Can just go *fwomp* and sprawl out on the thing. You should post a real picture of your vape spot.

Damn, you made me want that beanbag. Shredded urethane foam . . . <3 Does the thing really not go flat after sitting on it for a couple years?

aterphasma,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
OK guys I need your advice here. That bean bag (not to mention the model) above this got me wanting one... I'm thinking maybe.
Or maybe a futon....
Or a pedestrian flavored couch.
But the thing is I live in a one bedroom apt so it's one or the other and it's where I would tend to hold court, entertain guests, chill and bake, read and watch TV.
As i said I have a used old leather love seat which is OK but I do end up inadvertently waking up in a coiled position...not intending to fall asleep but you know how it goes....

This guy seems to have good stuff reasonably priced...
http://www.monstersak.com/

I thank you for your time.

jeffp,

Mark

John Brown
sumo sac is the higher quality, and they are more filled then the monster ones. They never go flat, it also makes your back feel soooo good after laying in it.

Mark,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Thanks - what about upright support when sitting, or does it force you to always slouch back?

jeffp,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
This site, right?
http://www.sumolounge.com/index.php?re=na
It sounds promising - my only reservation is that I do computer work in that area using a coffee table as a desk, and I do that alot every day. So I kinda need real upright support but maybe with with a pillow it could be perfect.
What model do you have?
For $300 you're not going to find a more comfortable couch - I'll give you that...

jeffp,

owin

I want one of those. My friend had one and it was really comfortable.

owin,

Mark

John Brown
I have a red sultan, and yes thats the site. I use it with a low table and it's fine.

Mark,
Top Bottom