Sofa...

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
What do you like to sit on while vaping?
A futon, a sofa, a chair?
I ask because my current setup, being a leather loveseat, while OK, isn't ideal for stretching out, etc.
I'm thinking maybe a futon but I'm averse to having to prop the mattress up onto the frame as a constant added chore.

I thank you for your time.

jeffp,

lwien

Down filled leather sectional.

HELP. I vaped on my couch and I can't get up !! :uhoh:

lwien,

wthanna

Ha! We need some pics of peoples favorite or most often used "couchlock" furniture.. preferably with them on it! I tend to be on my living room sofa which has 2 recliners sort of built into it. I think most people refer to it as a sectional (??) because it is in several pieces which can be arranged according to preference. This is where the "Extreme" gets used the most.

The "Launch Box" however can be.. and has been.. used anywhere and everywhere.

I'll have to update this post in a week or two when the PD arrives. ;)

wthanna,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Yes, favored couchlock furniture is an oft overlooked component to the general vaporizing discussion.
I tend to live in a small apartment so I'm limited to about 80" which is fine, I'd love a sectional with a PD smack in the center, but that would mean moving to Long Island, which is, as Norman Mailer described, "a minimum security prison."

jeffp,

jklasd

o tom. very nice!
i have a recliner as well. but i rarely vaked in it. all my stuff is at my computer desk so i tend to sit in the computer chair, its not to bad. i watch shows or movies while vaking.

jklasd,

Purple-Days

That's Pammy's spot. I am usually vaping while sitting on a (hard) wooden stool in the shop. (just like the one in that pic)

Purple-Days,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
great chair to vake in...its funny seeing people sit in it for the first time...they act like they are about to fall off and crack their skull :o it does sit pretty far back...but I love this chair :cool:

IMG_0686.jpg

IMG_0687.jpg

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

lwien

Damn Henny, did you just throw that shit down there to add a bit of ambiance for the pic? :lol:

lwien,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
I actually spend most of my time sitting in this chair when vaped actually, its a dentist chair...
DSC04304.jpg

DevoTheStrange,

Purple-Days

If those arms (or better just one) swing up outta the way that would be the bomb guitar chair. . . :cool: Uhhh... .30-30?

Purple-Days,

leozdad

I get vaped out in an overstuffed recliner/rocker. but i have a podiatrist's chair in my shop that gets into some pretty freaky positions. Hey Devo i do body piercing in it :peace:

leozdad,

2000pm

man i was just at the dentist last week thinking how awesome it would be to have one of those chairs!

2000pm,

VaporBud

I prefer to vape outdoors sitting on the beach or anywhere with good view's.

If home i usually vape at my desk.

VaporBud,

purplechango

VaporBud said:
I prefer to vape outdoors sitting on the beach or anywhere with good view's.

If home i usually vape at my desk.
I second the outside. Now the beach would be ideal, but its not close for me, but with the portability the Glass Vape gives me I can step out into the back yard for a nice morning blast after I get off work.

IDK, somthin about the morning calm ...... it just makes things alll grooovey :cool:

purplechango,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
I mean, sure, I'll sit at my computer chair, or on the couch while vaping.... but when I really wanna lounge out and enjoy my high -- I just roll around on the fuckin' floor! Criss-Cross-Applesauce yo! :cool:

SpiralArchitect,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
I used to take turns with my friend when we were teenagers. He would have to walk to my house and then visa versa. We lived around the corner from each other.
During a heavy snowy winter it was his turn. But he was late. I asked him about the hold up, he said he was already wasted and while bundled up in his green snorkel parka, decided to take a break and lay down on the sidewalk for awhile. He said it was great, people were walking past him, they looked at him but he didn't care; he was on his back just relaxing.

jeffp,
Top Bottom