So hard to decide on a portable for flowers! Any insights?

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
You've already got a UD, check out the Hammer or Firewood. With the Hammer under a minute you'll have already taken your first hit. But if you're not a fan of butane the Firewood is definitely a good out of your house vape.

Hammer stems could be usable with your UD, mine is a classic core and is too big for the normal hammer stems. But I just make it into a simple glass stem (with a glass liner that isn't loose for once).

The lock on stem doesn't fall through my 14mm downstem so I can use it through water that way. The UD feels very LSV when used like this. The UD corks will also snuff on your lock on stem so you can easily transport them.

I have my big vote for the Hammer as it is just super convenient and if you like your UD this will be its perfect partner. I actually will end up using my Hammer first since I can enjoy lower temperatures then finish with my UD.

paytonpenn,

King Thrust

Why not check out the FireFly. It has not come out yet but seems pretty legit from the stuff I have read about it. Also on the Vape Critic video he says that it works well with a small amount of material and that you don't want to over pack your unit.

King Thrust,
Top Bottom