smoothest desktop

oreo47

which vape produces the smoothest vapour out of the extreme q, LSV,ENANO and the plenty ?

oreo47,

Doktor Dub

These are all VERY different Vapes and quite hard to compare. For example, the Plenty has one of the biggest bowls of all Vaporizers while the Enano is a classic Log Vape which is excellent for Microdosing and has one of the smallest bowls...
I would say all these Vapes can deliver smooth Vapor, especially if you would ue them through water but LSV and Plenty are more on the "Heavy hitter" side and are extra good in delivering really big hits from quite big bowls / amounts of herb. The Enano is best in getting the most of very little bud and the extreme q is somewhere in between.
I would also say the Volcano gives some of the smoothest hits possible...

oreo47

I know they are all different but just specifically which produces the smoothest least harsh vapour is what I am wondering.

oreo47,

little maggie

I have several logs and the extreme q. I end up using an ancient vaporbrothers box that someone gave me. It's rarely mentioned anymore but i find it very smooth.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Honestly it's so subjective, for example two people have already recommended the Volcano, but I feel like bag vapor is very harsh. People just react differently to these devices. But I would suggest one you can plug into a nice big water pipe with multiple chambers for ultra smooth vapor.

I have several logs and the extreme q. I end up using an ancient vaporbrothers box that someone gave me. It's rarely mentioned anymore but i find it very smooth.

Classic! If it ain't broke don't fix it!
Used to use one of those around 2012 with the whip plugged into a 12" beaker bong!

I've actually thought about getting one recently just because I also wonder how these classics compare to a modern day powerhouse.

invertedisdead,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Do you plan on using the LSV through water? If so, that's the champ on your list. If not, the Plenty. that thing cools vapor better than just about anything out there...other than a bubbler (LSV).

stickstones,
Reactions: Summer

little maggie

If you're considering a log don't forget others besides enano. The Hi, woodscent, and underdog all have their strengths.

little maggie,
Top Bottom