site keeps logging me out

crawdad

floatin
if its just me, sorry. but i logon, post a reply or topic and then im logged out. got suggestions? im running firefox 3, nothing elaborate. thanks!

crawdad,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
crawdad said:
if its just me, sorry. but i logon, post a reply or topic and then im logged out. got suggestions? im running firefox 3, nothing elaborate. thanks!

Everytime I visit fc (iPhone, or windows pc with firefox) I am already logged in or automatically logged in. Once in a while, regardless of which device I'm using, I won't be logged in when I visit the site. When I have to type my info in, it does the same thing to me as you; logs me out after posting something.

Purpl3_Haz3,

crawdad

floatin
think i noticed the issue, i visit without the www. and when i post i think it redirects with the www. in there and the cookie settings are not synced since the site name has changed. i think thats it, thanks!

crawdad,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Once upon a time there was a "remember me" button, which forced the software to set a cookie. That doesn't seem to be in this version.

I think you're right that it's a cookie issue. If your solution doesn't work, try deleting all your FC cookies. Good luck.

pakalolo,

crawdad

floatin
it was the URL in my case. thanks. guess i could of played with it some more before asking, maybe it will help others though.

crawdad,
Top Bottom