Silver bullion

dorkus_molorkus

I have been searching for stealth poop to throw.
You know the poop you have, and you go to wipe & there is nothing there.
Look in the bowl, no poop. WTF?

Where did it go? did you even poop? You know you did but you cant prove it, can you?
Did you weigh yourself before and after you pooped? cuz if you did then you might have some proof that stealth poop actually exists.

Thats the kind of poop I wanna throw. No fucker would even know it was coming. :lol:

Stealth poop,as elusive as dark matter or the god particle.

That'll sort out those pesky nth koreans.

Ah the elusive "no wiper", (a.k.a. Immaculate conception).
My favorite stealth attack is to fart into my cupped hand then either toss it at my target or hold my hand over his mouth till he pukes...fun for the whole family!
As for North Korea,I have it on good authority we are fueling up 100 B-52 bombers,each with a burrito fueled platoon of sky-dumpers ready to bury the whole country under 3 feet of satellite guided bowel-bombs. Happy 420 North Korea!

ShipDit,
Reactions: satyrday

dorkus_molorkus

My favorite stealth attack is to fart into my cupped hand then either toss it at my target or hold my hand over his mouth till he pukes...fun for the whole family!

ah yes, ye olde cupcake routine never fails in this house. I can send my teenage son & friends scampering off into the distance, just by putting my hand to my ass & asking
'cupcake anyone?'

Of course there was the time when some kid said, 'yes please, I love cupcakes'

not for fugging long! :lol:

dorkus_molorkus,
Reactions: ShipDit
Top Bottom