Silly idea

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
The choice of the motivated person that would invest his or her time into realizing such a mad project lol

I was thinking about something really open, and not a face to face like chat roulette but more like a chat room where everyone got his small window and it connects everybody teamspeak style. We could do sync hitting and stuff like that. Crazy

Roger D,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I'm in! I look exactly like Brad Pitt - but I will be in disguise when chatting. I will only appear to be a chubby bald guy with glasses - shhhh tell no one!

mvapes,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I thought that we had that here, with the Chat feature of FC?

Of course, the few times I've popped in there, no one says anything. Not sure anyone actually chats, though there seems to be a lot of names in there...

Edit: guess it's just the nap room. No chatting there...

Enchantre,

djonkoman

yjere was (is?) something like that, seshroulette. I tried it a few times but could never get a connection with smeone, being in a different timezone as the mostly ameriocan visitors probably doidn't help either.
only once, the first time I had a conversation untill the other dude fell asleep, but he had pointed the webcam to his tv for me, since aqua teen hunger force was on and I had never heard of that.

djonkoman,
Reactions: Roger D

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
I may get a tinychat room set up for FC members later on today after I'm home.

VaporEyes,
Reactions: Roger D

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
Nobody on there for 2, 3 days.. I want to see some milk

Maybe a little more explicit name will drag on some enthusiasts

http://tinychat.com/vapors

I'll put it in my signature, if you guys want to participate don't hesitate !

Roger D,
Top Bottom