Shout Out to ED of Ed's Tnt-a good dude

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
Ed over @Ed's TnT you deserve a shout out.

Many of us already know Ed makes some really nice advanced vape LOGS with Titanium Medical Grade 2 materials and in many beautiful species of wood. These are great devices that work well and are attractive enough to be displayed as aroma devices in your home. If you are looking for a log this is an excellent choice. However, that is not what this is about.

Today Ed will host his 7th annual Make a Wish fundraiser and raffle. https://edstnt.com/blogs/news/eds-7th-annual-make-a-wish-fundraiser-raffle

For 7 years now Ed has put forth time and effort to bring in some generous vendors to supply items for this raffle. He also hosts the event to give away prizes to raffle ticket buyers. It is a live event and fun way to get to know ED if you haven't been blessed already to do so. He calls it "GENERATING" as he calls out the numbers and its always a time filled with chuckles.

If you have ever had the opportunity to organize something like this you know it takes many many hours to pull it off.

Ed, thank you for doing this. Lots of people talk about wanting to help, or lament that people should help others more. You don't just talk, you put ideas into action. You have touched lives.

Over the last 7 years Ed and the wonderful participating vendors have raised tens of thousands of dollars for the kids at Make a Wish. When a child's wish comes true, it creates strength, hope and transformation for the child. Parents and doctors see a real impact for children diagnosed with a critical illness, i.e., a progressive, degenerative or malignant condition that is placing the child's life in jeopardy.

I believe this is my 4th raffle I got tickets for. I participated in the past because I have a soft spot for kid's charities and my heart breaks for the kid's going through these very difficult struggles.

I never considered that Make a Wish Foundation would become a part of my family's story, but it happened. This year my 8 year old nephew Kai was the recipient of the granting of his wish.
https://lasvegasweekly.com/photos/galleries/2023/may/01/make-a-wish-reveal-star-wars/#/0

Thank you Thank you Thank you Ed for being one of the super heroes out there. I don't know if you wear a cape but you should. The world is such a better place with people like you walking the planet.
Thank you so much to the vendors that give away their merchandise for free to support this event. You didn't have to, but you did. I see you out there and I appreciate you more than I can express.

If you could not participate in this year's raffle I encourage you to review the list of vendors for this year and previous years. If you are thinking of buying a new vape in the coming months please give these shinning star vendors a strong consideration.

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
So excited that I actually won a WoodScents from the man himself!!
He is an amazing person and one of the many people who make this community so special.

Great job to everyone who donated products and money to such a worthwhile organization.
And looking forward to trying out my first log vape!
I feel very, very lucky indeed. :love:

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Omgosh @HughJundys I sure as heck wasnt expecting to see this, I dont know what to say other than thank you. You have always known it aint about me, I am so blessed to have 4 healthy thriving cant always be happy at the same time but wonderful sons. Alot of parents dont and deal with seeing their babies deal with illness and life threatening disease.

I am so grateful for your friendship and support over so many years. You have been able to see how the MAW foundation does so much positivity in various ways, I am sorry to hear its one of your own now I wish him ease comfort and a healthy out come.

It does take a lot of work to make this happen. So much has changed and grown at edstnt that I dont get to spend as much time as I did here and other places as I had. Have had to work even harder to make more time with my sons while keeping up with the work load.

Everyone makes this event such a joy and success, there again it aint about me its what we the community can do together for the children.

@Canna Chameleon thank you :)

@almost there I appreciate that and you.

@Jojofernz Glad you got to take part in all of the action, thank you. Right @HughJundys did good.

@Jill NYC Woot woot, great win, anxious to hear what you think of it. Thank you for the kind words.

I do so appreciate you all here at FC everyone and as I said I dont get the time like I did to be here and elsewhere as I had in the past but I am here for you however I can be whenever I can be. Thank you all.

Top Bottom