share that dab stash! (picture thread)

whats your favorite kind of concentrate?

• Total voters

darkrom

Great Scott!
Woot woot haha. I don't sell mine, even though I probably could legally to patients. I can barely afford to make my own as it is. I need to improve my yield. I never measured accurately, but its probably only around 15%. That is from very expensive buds only lol. $$$$$ to love oil in this state.

mystikalghost

Too excited to wait. Happy Shatterday!

FnG2cxz.jpg

aznjoshua

Love the clarity!! @Detonator. First batch of the year, sour diesel wax one stir to aggitate the wax no excesive
16h6ngg.jpg
2edxrsy.jpg
whipping here (;

Last edited:
aznjoshua,

420time

so lucky that you live in a legal state..... wish i could go out and buy concentrates for 30$ a gram.....

420time,

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
so lucky that you live in a legal state..... wish i could go out and buy concentrates for 30$ a gram.....
I do feel fortunate living in a state that cannabis is medically accepted.
Its a great feeling knowing jhonny law can go screw them selves.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Truly, @BLAZING OG, you're a man after my heart. Haven't tried Chem 4 but love ChemDawg, and the other three are tops for sure.

@Quetzalcoatl
The essence Line put me on my ass(indica), I felt Like I got slipped Horse tranquilizers or something :shrug::mmmm::horse:,Right now Iam dipping into the pop naturals co2 syringe " Jack Herer" so lovely:love::drool::love:. I am usually a indica or indica dominate kinda guy but lately I have been adding way more sativas.:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

The jack Iam enjoying now and probably will go back to my Local Collective and pick up some more flavors.

The chem is being saved till i get my Cera EO cart back from being rebuilt:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::love:

Just got the essence headband to try:nod::clap::tup::rockon::bowdown::love::drool:
Might save that till I finish off this jack

My buddy got the OG Kush essence extract and didnt care to much fr the flavor, I mena not that it was bad but he expected OG kush flavor , but the potency he couldnt deny. He was nodding off in the chair and almost fell off the chair twice, Ill have to snap a pic of that one time :lmao::ninja:

Last edited:

420time

lol well the state of new york is trying to have 20 hospitals that are allowed to give patients marijuana. which really sucks why not just open dispensaries.

Top Bottom