share that dab stash! (picture thread)

whats your favorite kind of concentrate?

• Total voters

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
2zs323r.jpg

darkrom

Great Scott!
Dropped off my Ethanol Blue Dream Shatter to be lab tested. Will update with the PDF and the info when I get the info. First person in my state to have hash oil lab tested, by the first lab in my state to test cannabis haha. There was some 69% THC RSO tested by my caregiver, but I'm hoping my shatter is higher :)

darkrom

Great Scott!
Finally got my lab results in and thought I'd share. This was done with ethanol (everclear) only. No butane in the whole process. Nothing against butane, I just like both extraction methods. I find ethanol less critical. Its much harder to blow yourself up. Also blasting butane in the winter with 2 feet of snow sucks, and you get moisture in the product.

http://mcrlabs.com/blue-dream-shatter-dark-rom/

I'm pretty happy with those results. Basically the same THC levels as some RSO that was tested. 75% cannabinoids isn't bad is it? What levels are other ethanol tests showing? I've never seen QWET lab tested. What about BHO? Everyone shows total THC, but 75% cannabinoids seems more impressive/important than 66%thc to me.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
not bad, but you do have a lot of thc-a over thc (i'm assuming delta9)

do you decarb first?

looks nice tho!

and agree on eth over butane, unless in sealed system :brow:

Bob Loblaw,
Reactions: darkrom

darkrom

Great Scott!
not bad, but you do have a lot of thc-a over thc (i'm assuming delta9)

do you decarb first?

looks nice tho!

and agree on eth over butane, unless in sealed system :brow:

Nah I didn't decarb. The THC-A is because its not activated yet lol. Most buds test very high in THC A and very low in THC. Decarbing would change this, but whats the point? It'll all get decarbed when I vape/dab the oil anyway, and I don't do edibles.

SD_haze

Nah I didn't decarb. The THC-A is because its not activated yet lol. Most buds test very high in THC A and very low in THC. Decarbing would change this, but whats the point? It'll all get decarbed when I vape/dab the oil anyway, and I don't do edibles.
Yar all the dispensary lab testing here has that same kind of THC/THCA profile. There's BHO for sale @ 50/g with worse testing than yours btw : )

Top Bottom