SGW Waffle V1- Any good for vapor?

BlazednConfused

Fill this whole street with uppercut
I currently own a waffle, very pleased with it, smooth, love the stacking and the chug that goes with it. That being said, is it efficient for vapor? I feel like there is too much filtration, at least from what I hear from the people here. I own a Digit volcano and am looking into an e-nano/underdog to satisfy my interest in bongvaping/thicker hits. Will I be satisfied with it? Or should I sell it and buy something like a recycler? It is absolutely wonderful for flowers but I am trying to make it over to the clean side and only vape.

Cheers

BlazednConfused,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Every piece in my collection works wonderful with vapor. Personally, I don't see a big difference, or some major flavor loss. Yes, some pieces hold flavor better, but I don't find it ground-breaking.

Where I notice the most difference, is between dabs and everything else.

BlazednConfused

Every piece in my collection works wonderful with vapor. Personally, I don't see a big difference, or some major flavor loss. Yes, some pieces hold flavor better, but I don't find it ground-breaking.

Where I notice the most difference, is between dabs and everything else.

Awesome. I was concerned at first, felt like I spent the $300 for no reason, even though I could easily re-sell for $280 as it is in mint condition and SGW holds value very well. I was just wondering because everyone seems to be partial to very small micro bubblers with minimal diffusion. My waffle turns flowers into air, especially with my showerhead test tube AC. Worse comes to worse I can take out the showerhead downstem and use the 14mm joint in the beaker for extra volume.

BlazednConfused,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
You should post pics and videos in the respective threads. Big hits around here.

Sweet piece, you'll find lots of SGW love. I'm not sure... but, I think Frederick (I think he has the largest collection on here) either has an SGW piece, or did... I'm not sure.

Personally, I'm a fan. Don't own one. But, right situation and given the money, I'd certainly come home with one.

Check out the RezBlock and PBW threads to, if you haven't already. Lot of god info, especially if you've got any combustion buildup and want to make that fine rig sparkle again.

Is this yours?

BlazednConfused

You should post pics and videos in the respective threads. Big hits around here.

Sweet piece, you'll find lots of SGW love. I'm not sure... but, I think Frederick (I think he has the largest collection on here) either has an SGW piece, or did... I'm not sure.

Personally, I'm a fan. Don't own one. But, right situation and given the money, I'd certainly come home with one.

Check out the RezBlock and PBW threads to, if you haven't already. Lot of god info, especially if you've got any combustion buildup and want to make that fine rig sparkle again.

Thanks man appreciate the info. Yes I've actually frequented many of the threads before I became a member when I was searching for the right piece. I love it its a wonderful piece, though I am having buyers remorse a little after seeing those fritted discs. Just seem like they stack way more bubbles than mine, possibly overkill lol

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey

Well, I'm flattered, but I'm sure I've seen bigger (or at least what I'd consider "better" :lol:) collections floating around here.

I've never had a SGW piece, but I do plan on owning a waffle at some point (there was a beautiful waffle double bubbler on BM a few months ago :mmmm:)

As for it being good for vapor, any glass piece is good for vapor IMO, so long as it is paired with the right vape.
:2c:

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Eh, I'd have to go thru the custom setup thread. Now that you mention, I do remember someone posting a to-die-for collection, not too long ago either. Though... I could just have burned up some more brain cells thinking too hard.

Is that video above, your piece, Blazed?

BigDaddyVapor,

SD_haze

I honestly wouldn't want to ONLY own one decently sized big tube. They're great for taking medium to big sized rips, but a little annoying if you only want to take a small one. (Depending on your lung capacity, it might be less annoying for you)

So if you only like small rips, i'd only own a small bubbler.
If I only took giant rips, i'd only own a big bong.

But I like small rips in the beginning of the day and big ones at night time, so I need both!
:lol:

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Eh... I'm a big hitter all the time. MFLB to HI. I don't care. Yeah, some might say its waste... but, its the one connection to "bong loads" I enjoy.

BigDaddyVapor,

BlazednConfused

I honestly wouldn't want to ONLY own one decently sized big tube. They're great for taking medium to big sized rips, but a little annoying if you only want to take a small one. (Depending on your lung capacity, it might be less annoying for you)

So if you only like small rips, i'd only own a small bubbler.
If I only took giant rips, i'd only own a big bong.

But I like small rips in the beginning of the day and big ones at night time, so I need both!
:lol:

My waffle is plenty large enough for me, I wouldnt consider it a "big tube" though. I have a 2000ml 18" EHLE that I'm about to sell, it rips stupid, but I need the cash so im going to sell it. I've seen a cute little SGW nano 3 slit bub on dab lab for ~150 might have to pick that up next.

BlazednConfused,

SD_haze

My waffle is plenty large enough for me, I wouldnt consider it a "big tube" though. I have a 2000ml 18" EHLE that I'm about to sell, it rips stupid, but I need the cash so im going to sell it. I've seen a cute little SGW nano 3 slit bub on dab lab for ~150 might have to pick that up next.
Ah ha, ALT says it's only 14inches so you might be right about that. I was probably imagining it more like 16-18

The EHLEMINATOR eh? That thing is for athletes :cool:

BlazednConfused

Ah ha, ALT says it's only 14inches so you might be right about that. I was probably imagining it more like 16-18

The EHLEMINATOR eh? That thing is for athletes :cool:
Its absolutely ridiculous. I almost don't want to sell it. Ill probably post it on here though. Its got a black leaf showerhead ashcatcher with a recessed joint, ehle diffused downstem, blaze cyclone helix-like AC, heres a picture actually lol

aofm84g.jpg

Top Bottom