Scoping out the products

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trinomial

I've been researching vaporizers over the last couple of days and have narrowed it down to DBV and MyrtleZap.

I need help finding something just right for me.

Here's what I am looking for:

Something that will give me a bang for the buck, I don't want to have to smoke a lot to feel a buzz. Mainly, I am looking for something that doesn't give off a lot of smell. I live in an apartment with poor ventilation and I can't smoke outside on the balcony because it faces the parking lot.

What are some recommendations for a vape that doesn't give off much smell?

Thanks in advance!

modnote: Thread moved. Question threads belong in the Ask FC forum.

Trinomial,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
+1 to the MZ. You may get more visually impressive hits with the DBV but your efficiency will drop rather noticeably. The MZ has treated me well as a 1-2 person vape. Its way more than efficient, and it makes my room smell very nice when not in use!

AGBeer,

Bananas

get vaked
depends how much you need to use to get high and whether you like big hits. if you don't need much to get where you want and don't care about big hits, myrtle sounds perfect for you. otherwise DBV

Bananas,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
dbv if bigger hits are more important.

mz if efficiency is more important.

The smell is what it is no matter what vape you use. The most pungent smells I get are when my herb is warming up in the units before I hit it. Vapor smell goes away pretty quickly and has a different smell than when combusted.

stickstones,

Trinomial

Thanks for responses, everyone!

Yes, Aero, you recommended the MZ and the site to me. :D

Trinomial,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom