Science and Souls (for geeks and spiritual explorers)

grokit

well-worn member
sasquatch_21Oct2011.jpg

Hangin' with his tribe for the holidays?

you guys will like this one :)

good vibes

edit: sorry didn't realise you need a password... when i copy the link in my browser it works just fine.

h t t p : / / v i m e o . c o m / 2 6 6 2 7 2 1 3

just copy it into the browser and then erase the blanks and then it should work hopefully :)

Last edited:

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
@t-dub , That is beautiful and scary as hell. The last line from that video makes me tremble. "Imagine what you can do with video from outer space".

you guys will like this one :)

h t t p : / / v i m e o . c o m / 2 6 6 2 7 2 1 3

just copy it into the browser and then erase the blanks and then it should work hopefully :)

Glad I took the time to do that. That is some bad ass shit.

Last edited:

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
The Grandfather paradox follows to a logical conclusion, until it doesn't: Go back in time, kill grandpa before he gets grandma preggo, and POOF!, you no longer exist and never did...so how did you kill grandpa in the first place if you were never born? Anyway, according to another school of thought: the soul travels from body to body over several lifetimes, and can choose which body it occupies, so...even if you go back in time to knock off grandpa, you can still carry on by choosing another body from other lineage. Problem solved, Grandpa killer lives to see another lifetime:p! Not too cool for Grandpa though:shrug:.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
The Grandfather paradox follows to a logical conclusion, until it doesn't: Go back in time, kill grandpa before he gets grandma preggo, and POOF!, you no longer exist and never did...so how did you kill grandpa in the first place if you were never born?

That is a paradox!!

Where the hell were the temporal police during the events of the Star Trek 2009 movie. :disgust: :bang:

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
That is a paradox!!

Where the hell were the temporal police during the events of the Star Trek 2009 movie. :disgust: :bang:

I never could figure out how the Federation always let the captain slide for transgressing the prime directive e.g., tampering with the timeline continuum:shrug:. I guess the ends justified the means to everyone's satisfaction, prime directive be damned! Star Trek changed my life in a big way from the very first episode. Because of Star Trek, I aspired to be a fighter pilot and then an astronaut. Didn't quite work out that way for me, but it did for my son!!! So I guess it really did work out!!!!!

Last edited:

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
I never could figure out how the Federation always let the captain slide for transgressing the prime directive e.g., tampering with the timeline continuum:shrug:. I guess the ends justified the means to everyone's satisfaction, prime directive be damned! Star Trek changed my life in a big way from the very first episode. Because of Star Trek, I aspired to be a fighter pilot and then an astronaut. Didn't quite work out that way for me, but it did for my son!!! So I guess it really did work out!!!!!
wow, your kid is an astronaut? that's awesome!

thanks for keepin the thread up in my absence guys! much appreciated!

and now for some pretty bubbles

close-ups-of-frozen-soap-bubbles-angela-kelly-macro-11.jpg

MORE pics at link
http://twistedsifter.com/2013/12/close-ups-of-frozen-soap-bubbles-by-angela-kelly/

Top Bottom