Sativa lovers

CANtalk

Hey sativa fans, hope all is well. What sativas are people enjoying / seeking / reminiscing ?

I've been microdosing even less now, to the point that I exclusively vape sativas & lately only the most euphoric strong sativas :brow:. It's been great 🌠🌠. For anyone interested, I've been listing & discussing them all in real time on the What's in your vape right now? thread since July (just scroll back for more & more)

Strawberry Cough is the #1 favorite strain of my current collection (& in the top 3 over a number of batches now, super reliably excellent). The next favorite in my collection are both Durban Poison & Maui Wowie at about equal. I will note that nothing beats Maui Wowie w/ a super big strong sativa high, bright & euphoric. I've never had better in the 3rd vaped bowl position either, & an awesome first Sunday vape high. All these strains & batches are great, and I shared with pics in my earlier posts here

The main thing that brought me back to the sativa thread is some great news, I've purchased some new sativa batches ⭐. First, I grabbed some Super Lemon Haze & it was the driver of this pick up :luv: :luv:. SLH been my #1 favorite strain in the last 5 years or so :clap:. Only had one SLH batch & it wasn't sexy looking either, but wow wow 4 amazing f/x :love:. Very strong, very uplifting, very euphoric, very stimulating, very cerebral, it had it all
despicable me minions GIF

Happy So Excited GIF

Best entourage f/x eva though the (SLH) batch didn't have big THC content. SLH is the most euphoric strain I've ever experienced and consistently bowl in & bowl out :nod:. I was waiting well over a year now for the same seller to offer it again.... & it just became available :bowdown:. I'm super stoked for SLH 🥳... & even more w/ the increasing batch quality I've seen from the seller over the last few years ;)

As well, while picking up SLH, I saw a few other strains worth getting. I grabbed Sour Diesel for the first time ever :rockon:. I had no idea it was a 90/10 sativa/indica (est.) strong satva :brow:, had to try it :nod:. That's an even stronger sativa than Sour Tangie, which I've tried & enjoyed a few batches of. ST has been very potent w/ big diesel flavors, shared a pic of it here earlier too (search for the strain and my posts will come up quick) 👍

The last strain I picked up is Ghost Train Haze :). I've tried it before it & had average batch overall including visuals, though it vaped pretty strong. But not in my top tier of favorite strains. With only one batch of GTH experience, I'm trying it again
Happy Birthday Yes GIF

We'll see how it compares. Wish me luck 👍

I'm really looking forward to this latest cannabis purchase & I'm loaded for sativa strains & batches again. My 5th time buying this year, which is excellent for me :)
GIF by Saturday Night Live

I only have one must must buy strain left on the list now (been waiting >2 years atm), Viper :bowdown: :bowdown:!

Who else is into or interested in SLH, Sour Diesel or GTH?

TGIF!... I'm haf vaped on Strawberry Cough :science::science:, so sorry for any spelling / grammar awkwardness

Have a great night

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

Zagala

I am a long time and loyal enjoyer of Super Lemon Haze and Sour Diesel, my favourite Sativa leaning strains! Different flavours but both worth experiencing. Beside taste these two have helped with my back pain for many years and still do. The challenge is always to come across a top batch, if your environment prevents you from growing your own. Strawberry Cough allowed me to continue working and being productive in the midst of severe depression, i will always remember the energizing effects. So totally agree on Strawberry Cough, and generally Strawberry strains tend to not disappoint. I LOVE sativa strains and I only discovered so called indica in the last few years. Everyone, enjoy whatever you are enjoying now of the miracle plant.

CANtalk

Really great feedback y'all

Excellent @Durbandream, love the overlap we have on strains, top notch. Let us know how it goes with the Red Congolese. I've vaped a batch of that strain too 👍

Have a great Sunday evening

CANtalk

Hey, I got a picture of the new Super Lemon Haze batch, enjoy 🥳
qiyodt8518yb1.jpg

Sorry for the confusing Maui Wowie post before, I meant to say something like this, "I will note that nothing beats Maui Wowie w/ a super big strong sativa high, bright & euphoric in the 3rd vaped bowl position, & it's an awesome first Sunday vape high as well." Hope that helps :razz:

TGIF first vape of this new batch of Super Lemon Haze tonight, been excellent so far :brow: :science: :evil:

What sativas are people enjoying? Saw some Blue Dream in the What's Currently In Your Vape thread :tup:

Have a great night

CANtalk

Such lovely stuff from y'all :clap:

In a sneak peek for sativa fans, the new batch of Ghost Train Haze hit really hard :science::science:

I didn't think it would be this impressive in the second bowl position after a weekly weekday cannabis break. Very excellent :luv:, Big strong sativa f/x, energetic, very uplifting, euphoric, stimulating :rockon:

Will try to get a GTH pic in the next week, atm imo it looks similar to SLH earlier in frostiness ;)

Have a great weekend & share some sativa talk, cheers

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
@NYC_Frank

Have either of you heard about AJ Sour that used to circulate the east coast?
Haven't seen it anywhere as yet close to NYC but found it available at a dispensary in Jersey as well as other Theory locations

Screenshot-20231125-064419-Chrome.jpg

Also found this with some good historical and lineage info ... will have to keep an eye out for it

kid3

Haven't seen it anywhere as yet close to NYC but found it available at a dispensary in Jersey as well as other Theory locations

Screenshot-20231125-064419-Chrome.jpg

Also found this with some good historical and lineage info ... will have to keep an eye out for it

Goated thanks man!
Have you ever checked out Maine?

NYC_Frank

New dispensary opening up and have some nice Sativa's from Massachusetts ... hoping to score two of the three
🌿💨
Came away dissapointed ... only carts no flower 😔 ... came away with a nice hybrid at a good discount so not a total loss ... maybe sometime soon I'll get my mitts on some Fernway Flower 🌿 ... can't believe a lifetime NY Yankee fan is coveting a Massachusetts product that sounds like Fenway a little too much ... I grew up watching Mickey Mantle play for Chrissakes 🤣

Last edited:

NYC_Frank

Finally got around to heading over to the Lower East Side and picking up an eighth of top shelf NYC Haze today ... also called “The Piff,” “Black Haze,”
“Frankie 😎,” or “Piff Haze". A classic, hard to find sativa strain popularized on the streets of NYC in the late 1980s.

20240314-185647.jpg

Late Edit ... even luv the bag ☺

A8-CFC0-F1-C42-F-4-C7-D-9144-488-CD035-CC4-B-Large.jpg

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
1712113319279-jpg.52926

Damn, or more specifically...Damnesia!
60% or so Sativa dominant with about 22% THC which is pretty high for a sativa-dominant hybrid. I found it to be very strong both eye bending and body wise, not couch locked but buzzy all over (sneaks up on ya:smug:) and quite tasty to boot...floral, woody, pepper, and a bad case of cotton mouth!

CANtalk

Luv this topic, in my experience probably the most important input to a great high is a good sativa & batch :bowdown: :bowdown:

Great to see y'all posting & sharing so much awesomeness in personal pics, stories & feedback :luv: :clap:. Keep bringing it

@LordOfTheVapes, great to see you join the club & seen you around, cheers! Those batches look great & I'd try the Durban Poison first too :nod: . That nug looks the least dense & in my experience it's indicative of a strong-to-full sativa batch :love:

Your Green Crack looks to be the most dense of those batches & would be similar to my sativa leaning strain history. Looks to be a good sativa leaning batch & experience 👍. A higher THC content which brings a bigger THC high, though in my experience it also squeezes out some entourage f/x from other cannabinoids being in the mix as compared to strong sativas (type-of-thing). Still can be a great sativa experience! I've tried Green Crack & in the sativa leaning strain range & I've also enjoyed Green Goblin, Golden Goat & Blue Dream. BD is my pick of that lot, again can be a big sativa & has amazing flavors :luv: (awesome combo). A nice sativa leaning batch can bring the goods ⭐ :)

Your Lilac Diesel looks in-between dense (of the other two batches), amirite? I searched the strain & its sativa / indica content is all over the map. Are you in Canada? I've seen it reported sativa dominant in Canada. Other places in the US report Lilac Diesel with significantly more indica content. Looks good, lots of pistils reminds me of a sativa :brow:

Sorry to hear you haven't been able to find Strawberry Cough yet, I'm still confident you'll be able to get your hands on some good Strawberry Cough.

And you currently have a great jump into sativas :clap:. At first glance, your batches look to be across the range from full to strong to leaning sativa. Variety is great & see what style of high & f/x you personally prefer :party:. Let us know what you think as you vape thru 'em. Keep an open mind all the way from the first vape to the tenth time vaping before drawing much for conclusions :D

Here's my contribution 👍. I'm currently enjoying my #1 top fave atm & regularly, been this way for a few years now & yes it's the recent batch of Super Lemon Haze :love:. Incredibly strong, euphoric, uplifting & broadly stimulating :science::science:, here's a picture again of the batch.
aassasasaas
qiyodt8518yb1.jpg

So potent it can be near incapacitating at times :freak: :goat:, my motor coordination is out the window atm in combination w/ a few beer lol. I'm SLH haf & it brings a big stream of consciousness :lol:. Often with spelling / grammar issues so sorry for any :razz:

Enjoy the sativa ride & have a great weekend

Last edited:

LordOfTheVapes

Picked up some Lemon Sportiff (Lemon Tree x Skorange); great citrus aroma and flavor, a bit sticky in the grinder.

@CANtalk It's been such a different experience for me compared to the indicas & hybrids I've tried; more like strong coffee it seems. The durban poison was pleasant and the taste was really different from what I'm used to. I need to go back and sample some indica/hybrid strains to pin down the differences in how I feel :science:

I need a focus stacking camera and macro lens... :<

Top Bottom