Safety of vape components

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I assumed they mean the ability to change temp in 1°c and the equivalent of that in F terms, with the set shown on a display.
You are probably right. I had thought it might mean precise control, in the sense that the temp you set is maintained. I look for that more than a digital display in Celsius or whatever.

Although, I suppose it could also mean an indicator that says when the device has reached the appropriate temp, like a bimetallic disc. :-)

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

I had thought it might mean precise control, in the sense that the temp you set is maintained. I look for that more than a digital display in Celsius or whatever.
I agree. I have/had vapes with accurate temp settings the way I described above, but if the heater can't keep up or the controller is lacking, the accuracy fall behind that of my vapes with only a dial that lets you set anywhere from 1-10 that follow your description of temp retention.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari,
  • Love
Reactions: Grass Yes

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
I can only think of one vape that meets all your requirements, but you'll have to DIY as the original designer isn't around any more.

Top Bottom