NYC_Frank,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Last edited:

coolbreeze

Few remember he was also a fearless vampire killer:
s-l1200.webp

From a pretty good TV mini series of Stephen King's Salem's Lot, ca 1979.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I Really Don't Care. Do You?

macbill,
Reactions: florduh

Canna Chameleon

Muted by mods. Run off by rudeness.
I know this is traditionally a place to paste a link for a famous person who’s passed. But I’m gonna bend the rules for Mike. He was a strange bird, smarter than most, and with a wicked love of dulling his senses. Had a few wives. Fathered a few really good kids, who grew up to be great people, though his influence on them wasn't traditional by any means.

He taught me a lot, which isn’t a compliment I give to many people.

Unfortunately I heard today that Mike passed away. He’d retired a few years ago and bought a restaurant and bar in small town outside the city, with a house down the street he could stumble home to after drinking the profits. Had a stroke, ended up with dementia and spent the last few years in a nursing home wasting away.

Gonna vape a bowl for Mike.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member

And a little closer to home, Susie Tennant, absolutely irreplaceable part of Seattle music has died:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

Dexter Scott King, son of the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr., has died of cancer at 62

Dexter Scott King, the younger son of the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. and Coretta Scott King, died Monday after battling prostate cancer.

Last edited:
Top Bottom