Rift by Vivant

CarbonFiberGuy

plastic taste....silicone/chemical taste...aluminum bowl.......... =:rip: :shit:

don’t knock it before you try, I know ppn is trusted member but my experience with taste was not the same? Maybe I got lucky , maybe he got bad unit, unfortunately I’m not sure. As far as aluminum bowl lots of vapes are using aluminum you’d be surprised, my mighty comes to mind . So is mighty garbage shit ?

I actually like it and did not have the taste issues as you . Maybe it was just your units silicone bits??? Mine seemed fine and I’m usually very sensitive to this . This vape is actually quite nice and the Turbo on demand feature is very useful . For $80 right now I think it’s a great deal I payed $20 more on last years sale and was happy with it . I have pax3, mighty, mv1, cfx, and e-nano... The rift still gets used in the rotation . It’s a pretty heavy hitter actually out of the bunch .

Last edited by a moderator:

Vivant Customer Service

#Vivant Manufacturer Rep
Company Rep
Happy Cyber Monday!
Big sale is still going on!!
>1pc NOMAD Kit+5pcs Pods=$19.99,
>1pc DAbOX+3pcs Coils=$54.99,
>1pc VAULT Battery+1pc Tank=$34.99,
Hurry up!!Only 3 days!!Dec.1st-Dec.3rd!!
www.vivant.com

Notice: Final interpretation is owned by VIVANT.
-
-@vivantvape, we offer 2 years warranty.
- Thanks for all of your support!!

Vivant Customer Service,

Vivant Customer Service

#Vivant Manufacturer Rep
Company Rep
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! Come & get your favorite one!
- 25% OFF code: FC25!
- Up to 50% OFF code!
- Date: DEC.20 - JAN.3
-@vivantvape, we offer 2 years warranty.
www.vivant.com

Vivant Customer Service,

lookhigh

FC member
All i got was an automated reply.
The rift is pretty much useless without the magnet.

lookhigh,

jardri

Vapor Dreams
Hello I got the Rift from @lookhigh brand new in a sealed box. I have used it several times to the point of really liking its vapor but now it says no heater everytime i try to use it. I have tried to clean everything several times but it still gives me the error.

Is there anything I could do to fix my unit? It has less than 2 months of not daily usage and i would like to get much more from it!

The unit seems brand new it doesnt have even a scratch and nothing seems broken, I hope it can be fixed please fuckcombustion help me!

jardri,
Reactions: lookhigh

jardri

Vapor Dreams
Hello again!

I have dissasembled my Rift because Vivant CS have not responded me in a few days and having a lot of vapes one less is not a PITA. Here you have the images of the inside of the Rift for your viewing pleasure!!

My impression is that it is a well built unit which did a good job isolating airpath from electronics and selecting materials but also can see crappy solderings in the power cables which could be the problem. It was very easy to disassemble and assemble again, the only trick is to remove the screen and button cover before reassembly and then place it again, I didnt need to glue it again and seems solid but if it dismantles its just a matter of glueing it with cyanoacrylate.

This is the shell and the plastic cover I had to remove for reassembly

The inside of the shell

The heater and its connections

Here you can see the crappy solderings I mentioned before

And some photos of the motherboard and isights

Top Bottom