Retail Therapy during CoronaVirus

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
We are all stuck behind computers, and likely some of us have made some pretty epic purchases so far. Does not have to be vape relates [but can be]. POST LINKS

What are your best purchases? Must have items that all should go buy.
What are your most epicly-bad purchases over the last few weeks?

One of my favorites has been the large Yosegi puzzle box from Art of Play... Cruise their site, they have a great showroom full of fun nicknacks, puzzle boxes, etc.
https://www.artofplay.com/collections/puzzles/products/yosegi-puzzle-boxes?variant=32739603611785

I've made a lot of comically bad purchase lately, gonna have to think real hard about this one!
... toddler training chopsticks are in my shopping cart now, but that is the tip of the iceberg. Add that to the list of shit my kid will never use:rofl:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Sorry, out of funds during pandemic.

That site does have lots of fun-looking little toys though.

Last edited:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I bought a Healthy Rips Fierce and I'm furious about my lack of self-control. Yeah, I need this like I need two hundred rolls of toilet paper.

d347192c883c7b8865dd1d7d7c1d5683b47defea066a6ea8055c327358575a58.gif

V.A.S. : Silent but costly

Last edited:

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
In the last weeks, I've spent more on my yard than ever anticipated. $X,XXX.XX.
New sod is down and I got some sprinklers going...

I am on a tear. Other purchases include this patio thing, toddler basketball goals, mini golf club set, mini t-ball set, tons of books, basketball goal with suction cups for the shower, cheapo bamboo bench for the shower, wiffle balls, and a bubble machine lawn mower. My toddler is living his best life!

61p0sOLNIEL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Maryjanie

I belted out loud when I read your post! That is me right there, I come home from the grocery store with 3 weeks worth of booze and $150 worth of Keebler Elves products.

Now thats some funny shit! Lol

I have bought wayyyyy more groceries than normal. Right before the lockdown I had ordered a real splurge for me- an entire set of vera bradley luggage bc our 20 yr anniversary was coming up (still is) and we were going to take a trip. The items didn't start arriving until the first week of lockdown. I keep contemplating returning them but I love them. I just don't see any trips anytime soon.

However, I've just bought 3 new vapes in the past couple of weeks since being bored sitting on my butt watching TV and this forum all day. Lol. I had purchased a fourth but I was told "oh hell no" from my other half so I had to cancel that one.

I bought a vleaf GO, fury Edge, and I've never tried DaVinci so I had to pick up the explorers edition of the Miqro when I saw it for $84. Oh yeah, I also picked up a cheap induction heater for my dynavap and the mod for it from ddave. I'm getting ready to party by myself on 420! Lol. My hubby will be at work and he doesn't partake anyway. Just a girl, her dogs, and all her vapes! Lol

ginolicious

My girlfriend ended up buying me Animal Crossing and a new controller. I play it daily after work with my daughter. I also ordered just dance for my daughter to play. And now the ex wife is excited to play it too.

I am a drummer but let me tell you how much it sux to jam alone when you're a drummer. LOL So, I bought this...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07K4QB8BW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's a Epiphone Les Paul. One of my guitar players told me this is a total piece of junk but it's just good enough that it should stay in tune and he said it was ample quality for me to learn on. Shit, if we are locked down for any number of months, I'll come out of this knowing at least a few songs. LOL And, if I really have an interest, I can always upgrade.

Buying stuff always makes me feel better........ as you can see from my small collection of snare drums. LOL

2 Cycle

Like the guy above I bought a lot of gizmos before this whole thing cracked off. Love them all, here they are:
At games legends ultimate arcade. Bought 1500 games for it off eBay. Incredible

Final fight arcade one up cabinet. Stuck it downstairs by Matilda Bay (my bar) glitchy but fun and cheap

Cuisinart 360 griddle. Found it for $75 clearance at Walmart. Love it

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
On the day before Massachusetts closed adult use stores, I made a 6-hour round trip run down. Got Golden Cobra and Skywalker wax, Rugburn shatter, Bootylicious rosin, Amnesia Haze and Headband oil cartridges, and some Durban Poison and Dakini Kush flower. Biggest buy of my recent life and far and away the most concentrates I've ever gotten. Still, I'm starting to get concerned that I may run out before the stores re-open.

I normally go out to eat at my local brewpubs and semi-gourmet restaurants a couple of times a week. Now I can't even order out because of virus concerns, so money is burning a hole in my pocket--per usual:p.

Hadn't really had concentrates before and so after trying in my Crafty and Fury 2, I bought an EZ Sai. That was awfully strong on my old compromised ex-smoker's lungs, so I got the Sai water pipe adapter and my first mid-sized water bubbler, the Beehive from SP. Then I decided I wanted to experiment with other Sai coils, which I got, and also a box mod Drag II to drive the the new coils and the Sai Posidon bubbler. I was having fun, but the vapor was still too harsh, so I started looking at DHGate glass, and now have a fantastic inexpensive double tree perc bubbler and two ash catchers on the way. Then I saw another device for concentrates, the g pen connect, which was on sale so I bought it--and I love it.

Yes, I'm carried away. Still, with one exception--a snowy(its snowed the last three days here and is flurrying right now!) all-day stonearama with all my new stuff--I've stuck to my rule that I don't get high until my late afternoon exercise session. But evenings I'm having lots of fun :clap:, some would say too much fun:ko:.

Last edited:
Top Bottom