resin in my bud?

Edward Hyde

yesterday night i was breaking up a sweet bud to put in my grinder and then when i open the bud in two i see a pool of goldenbrown thing that looks like resin...what else can it be?is it possible to have like 1 drop of resin looking like pure oil inside the bud?

Edward Hyde,

satyrday

That sounds like the fabled lucky nugget!

I would say it's possible, but it's never happened to me nor anyone I know (to my knowledge), so I'm just intrigued from afar. I am familiar with abnormally dense crystal pockets, and I could imagine a honey pocket happening too.

OO

Technical Skeptical
Sometimes goo from scissors comes off while trimming, and then buds come together to hide it.

Lucky nugget.

justcametomind

Where do that weed come from?
If it's from any vendor he could have had oil laying around that fell down to your bud while hot and then solidified on the inside of a bud. Who knows?

justcametomind,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
yesterday night i was breaking up a sweet bud to put in my grinder and then when i open the bud in two i see a pool of goldenbrown thing that looks like resin...what else can it be?is it possible to have like 1 drop of resin looking like pure oil inside the bud?

I came across this thread and now can't believe nobody asked for a picture. I hope you took one and show us please please pretty please.

webb

Level 100 Lurker
I have heard of weed plants producing sap, so that could be a possibility.

webb,
Reactions: unpro1

tig420

my buddy grew some buds like this a while back i got a qp of them and through out the bag there were random nugs with oil in them. it was great and very stoney

tig420,
Reactions: satyrday

OO

Technical Skeptical
Interesting. People are said to use the sap of dagga due to its supposed increase in psychoactivity versus other portions of the plant. Maybe the same is true of your plant.

OO,

Edward Hyde

I came across this thread and now can't believe nobody asked for a picture. I hope you took one and show us please please pretty please.

i dont have a picture of this bud but i think i found a bud in my new purchase that seems like a drop of resin is spilling out...not just trapped in...i am going to take some picture when i got some time and upload it...

Edward Hyde,
Reactions: Dreamerr

z9

I've been waiting for these pics. Have you tried to dab a glob of that resin?

I have got to get me some buds like that.

clouded vision

Looks like oil but could be sap, either way I'm drooling over here. Did it keep going into the center of the bud? You should try to dab that. I bet that would knock anyone on their ass.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
ok sorry for the long wait but here is a pic of one of my resin buds...this is a really small one...i have found 3 so far and the first 2 were much bigger pools...
Very nice indeed.
These Colos have alot of Color and Crystals however not the resin sap you have there!
What strain is that?
How was it grown?

Here's some hydroponic GOD'S GIFT:

Couch Lock Stuff:

ataxian,

Titamius

Developing Connoisseur & Vaporist
Looks like honey oil... I would taste the smallest amount just to analyze it in my mouth, and then try to dab that shit.:ko:

Also I must ask is that street weed or from a collective?

Top Bottom