• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Replacement of Switches on Volcano Vaporizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

WTF Mate

The red heat switch died on my classic (not digital) volcano vaporizer. Being a smart kid, i forgot to label the wires before i pulled out the old broken switch.
Can anyone tell me how the wires plug into the new heat switch?
I know there's a "1,2,3" marking on the back of the new switch, so does anyone know which cords connect to those specifically?

Thanks!

WTF Mate,

max

Out to lunch
Try the company. It's worth an email at least.

Storz & Bickel America INC.
1078 60th St. Suite A
Oakland, CA 94608
phone: 510-451-1553
fax: 510-451-2053
e-mail: oakland@storz-bickel.com

max,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
He did. They're not cooperative. (He was in IRC earlier.)

What he needs is someone willing to open theirs and describe the wiring. Surely someone can do that.

pakalolo,

BrownsBearsBeers

it will cost you about 75 bucks max if you mail it in to be fixed.

mine after years of service and received second hand took a nasty fall during a party post bassnectar Halloween at my place. Had quite a few parts that were replaced and was 90 shipped back to me but i stocked up on extra fine screens and replacement parts

i believe you can find some people that have opened theres up on youtube. that might help with your wiring question.

IRC. i havent been on that in years. wonder if my old hangout channels still exist.

BrownsBearsBeers,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom