Replacement charger for Arizer Solo

deadsouthernblake

I’m needing a replacement charger for my old Arizer Solo, I looked through several older posts about this topic but most were so old the links to several compatible charges on Amazon were no longer working. Is it good long as it’s a 12V / 2-3A 100-240 VAC ??

deadsouthernblake,
Reactions: OF

stevepwn

nice you still using the arizer solo? i have one too i bought in like 2012 still works.

stevepwn,

OF

I’m needing a replacement charger for my old Arizer Solo, I looked through several older posts about this topic but most were so old the links to several compatible charges on Amazon were no longer working. Is it good long as it’s a 12V / 2-3A 100-240 VAC ??
Yes, any charger with 12 volts and one amp or more ratings will work with OG Solos. HOWEVER the larger issue will be Arizer's use of 'out of spec' connector. IIRC the size they use is only rated to something like 8 volts so no universal 12 Volt charger is likely to have the smaller size (2.3mm?) but the standard (5.2mm) plug. You'll need to find a universal charger that allows 'non spec' voltages or get an adapter.

or

should work, configured with the proper connectors and positive polarity.

PM me if you get hung up.

Regards to all.

OF

Top Bottom