Reduce, reuse, recycle (balloon exhale recycle method)

Dj Bass

Hey there guys, long time lurker, first time poster here, hope this info isn't duplicate.

So I have this system going where I'm on one side of the room with my computer, and my girlfriend is on the other side, isolated from the SSV and HiSi! So what we had to start doing to avoid her standing up from her editing projects to come take a hit has revolutionized how I vape!

I now exhale my vape rips (a little earlier than I may normally hold a hit) into latex balloons until they are full, walk them to her, and she inhales my exhales out of the balloon, for effect.

And I tell you a few months into this process, and having taken quite a few of my own balloons to the dome, this process works fer real.

Also, starting material and extract in a relatively low-temp vape (like the mflb, which works spectacularly with wall adapter) and moving the heat-mixed, marginally vaped material into a more high heat vape (like the ssv) tends to give me the most rips by weight.

And even after all this recycling, the stuff that comes out of the high heat vape is still perfect for baking or milkshakes (I love those Goddamn milkshakes, thanks FC!)

Hate to post something that seems so obvious and may have been talked about before, but this balloon thing just straight up nearly doubles my high/level of economy with which I achieve my high, so I thought it worth sharing to any enthusiast who may not know. Happy vaping!

Dj Bass,
Reactions: sessnet

sessnet

Noob Saibot
That sounds awesome! Have you tried having your girlfriend exhale into an empty bag? Then pass it to a third person...sort of like the smurfs when there is a fire, and they pass the buckets of water...

Welcome to FC :)

sessnet,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
I often just directly exhale vapor into my gf's mouth - especially if we're out in a bar - makes for ultra stealth as by the time she's finished with it there's no visible exhale

J.R.R.Tokin',
Reactions: weedemon

djonkoman

once at a party we had a hookah that we loaded with weed, sat in a circle with 10-15 people or so, one person would take a hit and we passed it around the entire circle, last person still exhaled smoke.

djonkoman,

Dj Bass

Thanks much for the welcome guys! I hope to be part of a thriving vape enthusiast community here.

We have not yet scientifically tested the vape re-re-cycling method, but I suspect it may be turtles all the way down...

I've always been a little hesitant with smoke and this process, because of the taste, and how it gets so stale so quick. I've also heard that if you're a hookah wizard and you know all the tricks of the trade you can get those things to produce thick steady vapor with no smoke, but unfortunately I've got no firsthand experience.

This post was started at 4:17, it's now 4:32, and I can say definitively that the re-cycled balloon to second balloon method works. With the fatty bowl on the SSV all the way up, you can still exhale a visible cloud after the second balloon.

On to new frontiers my friends, on to new frontiers...

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
But then you are inhaling the carbon-dioxide that you previously exhaled. . .

Why do you think this matters? Carbon dioxide isn't harmful unless you inhale ridiculous amounts of it. The amount being re-inhaled is so trivial it is unlikely you could measure the difference between inhaling from the balloon and a normal breath. For a more complete explanation, see this post I made in the old Extreme II thread.

golantravize

professional metaphysician
I'd just like to say this is the best conversation ever! I used to do this with my girlfriend and we thought it worked great. and yes, it's definitely turtles all the way down.

golantravize,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
as long as you use a new ballon everytime! im sure you all know exhaling into a baloon causes moisture and....yea you know where this is going.

ive been thinking about this method for a while know, since most visible clouds are just wasted

Thortheinfinite

Why do you think this matters? Carbon dioxide isn't harmful unless you inhale ridiculous amounts of it. The amount being re-inhaled is so trivial it is unlikely you could measure the difference between inhaling from the balloon and a normal breath. For a more complete explanation, see this post I made in the old Extreme II thread.
Thank you, I have been recycling just to get more bang for my buck and was curious

Thortheinfinite,

Thortheinfinite

as long as you use a new ballon everytime! im sure you all know exhaling into a baloon causes moisture and....yea you know where this is going.

ive been thinking about this method for a while know, since most visible clouds are just wasted
I don't. Inhaling moisture and drowning?
I just keep using a balloon until it pops. Also interested if anyone knows a stronger balloon that will not pop.
I'd get maybe get 2-3 puffs and reuse before i receive a wet pop.

Also first time here and first time posting. This cute is amazing. I love the community here.

Thortheinfinite,
Top Bottom