Recyclers - Discussion and Appreciation

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
OK, try this incycler. EvenFlowGlass’s prototype Robot Incycler. Works great and very different that your typical recycler :)
EvenFlowGlass%20Robot%20Incycler-1.jpg

EvenFlowGlass%20Robot%20Incycler-2.jpg

EvenFlowGlass%20Robot%20Incycler-3.jpg
EvenFlowGlass%20Robot%20Incycler-4.jpg

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
OK, try this incycler. EvenFlowGlass’s prototype Robot Incycler. Works great and very different that your typical recycler :)
EvenFlowGlass%20Robot%20Incycler-1.jpg

EvenFlowGlass%20Robot%20Incycler-2.jpg

EvenFlowGlass%20Robot%20Incycler-3.jpg
EvenFlowGlass%20Robot%20Incycler-4.jpg
You actually got your pieces from Johnny? That guy has done nothing but jerk me around since last July. He's flaked on me a couple of times now. Completely unprofessional in my experience.

Deadshort480,
Reactions: ogcook

Caligula

Maximus
Yup! Like I said, please be sure to share your thoughts and some videos when you get it.

Caligula,

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
Yup! Like I said, please be sure to share your thoughts and some videos when you get it.

I got my threads a tad mixed up and posted essentially the same thing in two places...lol Early EVO start today ;)

Thoughts, opinions I'm happy to share. Not sure about doing video as I can barely figure out how to make a call with my "smart" phone. Hate it when my toys are smarter than I am. :mmmm:

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
Theres a reason why I used that picture... or did you forget whats in your signature?

Originally questioning of Winston Smith in George Orwell's 1984.
And yes I was aware of the sig and that particular quote's origin. FYI as I recall the original in 1984 was "How many fingers do you see?"

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
Anyone have any experience with Anodyne Glass? They've got a sweet pendant recycler that I like, but I've never heard of them.

Edit: Never mind, I found them on IG and saw a video of the pendant recycler in action. Trigger has been pulled even though I probably over paid.

Last edited:

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
Has anyone had any experince with Thick Quality Glass? They have a recycler on sale for $134.99, regular price of $350. Here is the link: http://thick-quality-glass.myshopif...fuser-oil-rig-with-dome-and-nail-included-5mm

TQG has been sold out of that for several months.

I think I bought the last of this exact piece and use it with my sublimator UFO and plan to use with the Versa Infinity. It doesn't have much whirlpool at all if you're looking for that, but it does recycle well. Holds a lot of water so is stable at the base, chugs like many recyclers do. Flavor of sublimate through it is awesome.

I think it's also known as the "Atomic Recycler", there's a video of it in action somewhere way back in this thread (video is not mine).

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
So what is the cheapest recycler with a solid whirlpool? I'm so stoked on my recycler bc I was pondering a T break but now I feel like a lightweight with my hc cycler!! It's given me a much greater appreciation for all my vapes especially my Lotus and LSV. Hmmn now I need a pocket cycler for on the go with my domeless or PnP, those tear drop style tiny cyclers look amazing...

Any reccomendations on cheapest with solid whirlpool and a tiny travel piece? Anyone try this? http://www.brotherswithglass.com/C2_Custom_Creations_Ratchet_Recycler_Bubbler_p/bwg-brb50rc.htm

img_6092-q1.jpg

Last edited:
SSVUN~YAH,
Reactions: grokit

LazyIdol

So what is the cheapest recycler with a solid whirlpool? I'm so stoked on my recycler bc I was pondering a T break but now I feel like a lightweight with my hc cycler!! It's given me a much greater appreciation for all my vapes especially my Lotus and LSV. Hmmn now I need a pocket cycler for on the go with my domeless or PnP, those tear drop style tiny cyclers look amazing...

Any reccomendations on cheapest with solid whirlpool and a tiny travel piece? Anyone try this? http://www.brotherswithglass.com/C2_Custom_Creations_Ratchet_Recycler_Bubbler_p/bwg-brb50rc.htm

img_6092-q1.jpg
I have seen videos of that one and it doesnt seem to whirlpool, thought I think C2 makes good glass.

Love any chance I can get to plug Thedablab, their youtube video reviews are super hilarious and they are a pleasure to work with. I bought my M&M double lattice from them

Does the piece you're looking for need to have a female joint? Cuz that makes it a lot trickier.

That c2 piece is not a actually a functioning recycler, despite the resemblance. :)

The C2 piece is a recycler and it functions fine as one, but it does not really offer the nice whirlpool effect everyone loves.
While not trying to be too scholarly, the water test vid shows that the return drain is pulled upward under lung pressure. Under suction the recycling chamber is actually spilling back into the can backwards, via the main airpath.

They call it a "Ratchet Recycler Bubbler". Have you seen it in action?
Lol, the post above mine.

Top Bottom