Recyclers - Discussion and Appreciation

TheSkipper

Smooth sailing while I'm inhaling... VAPOR
It has taken me a few hours to try to post this. I wanted to bring us back on topic. But its taken awhile. Hope it goes well. Enjoy:)

Edit: I fixed the private viewing thing

On a side note: Do you notice when it gets milkiest in the video I stop recycling? This happens during any hit with this recycler, at the milkiest moments there is no recycling action unless I pull harder, which decreases the milk severely. It does not bug me but I think it is interesting. Something about the density of the vapor maybe...
Any extrapolations?

Last edited:
On a side note: Do you notice when it gets milkiest in the video I stop recycling? This happens during any hit with this recycler, at the milkiest moments there is no recycling action unless I pull harder, which decreases the milk severely. It does not bug me but I think it is interesting. Something about the density of the vapor maybe...
Any extrapolations?
It looks to me like your set up is constricting the main air path enough that water travel is limited, and it's causing water to pull the wrong way up the return drain. You can see the water column jumping up in the return tube, even when no water is entering from the recycling chamber. That's a hydratube sitting on a another piece, right? Does it work better if you put the HT directly on the evo?

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
At the risk of furthering my apparent superiority complex, I thought you'd guys might like to see my new baby. :brow:

Yeah, yeah... I know....
JnMY1fD.gif

:peace:

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
That wasnt directed at you,stu.

But thanks for making light of my being called out on 2 different forums, by one member, apparently I am a liar and not credible because I can't/won't make a video in a non medi state.

Just for that, I like the Gordo recycler HT better.

Silver420Surfer,
Reactions: Shrike

TheSkipper

Smooth sailing while I'm inhaling... VAPOR
It looks to me like your set up is constricting the main air path enough that water travel is limited, and it's causing water to pull the wrong way up the return drain. You can see the water column jumping up in the return tube, even when no water is entering from the recycling chamber. That's a hydratube sitting on a another piece, right? Does it work better if you put the HT directly on the evo?
Yes you are correct. The reason I do this is because The HTs joint is recessed up into the piece so it when on the EVO it does not actually seal. The EVO direct does not work well because no seal equals less dense vapor. I have an 18 to 18 adapter I can use but choose not to because the HT is heavy and the EVO is precious.
I have a blower making me a functional stand for the HT that will be finished soon :) when it is I will post updates

EDIT: Just tried it direct connect to the EVO. Still a nice hit AND the same exact thing happened as in the video.
Any further thoughts?

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
Or just call Andy lol

??? what does this mean or is in reference to? Not sure I follow your point or why post this

That wasnt directed at you,stu.

But thanks for making light of my being called out on 2 different forums, by one member, apparently I am a liar and not credible because I can't/won't make a video in a non medi state.

Just for that, I like the Gordo recycler HT better.

? again, don't understand why this is germane to the thread's topic or constructive. Both of you are out of line. I see ZC stating something to try to take the higher road, what have you done? In fact twice lately I have seen negative references to one past event directly from you aka the comment above. Now this. Couple asked to move on so can we maybe.

Now, now @Stu, lets be nice :) it took me some time to get the interface between my last phone and throwing it on the net vertically correct and I'm a photographer and electrical engineer, course I didn't state something about superior complexes :) That freaking phone drove me ceazy and I refused to throw it on my desktop:)

Nice video though, you are making me want one :)

Give me a minute, I'll throw up an interesting recycler

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
@Richy replied
I'm not sure what's going on. I come here to check out recyclers, if I wanted drama I'd be viewing the Infinity thread.

So I retorted,
Or just call Andy lol(Since he is a buddy w/Colie, who some know to be a little dramatic at times)

@ Richy --Meant in jest! Everybody knows artists can be very dramatic.
Nothing to do with you or ZC.(unless ZC's name is Andy, which I wouldn't know and then could see your reaction as just)

Why do you feel the need to jump in this? I know you hang with ZC IRL, is this why?
I have been called out on 2 different forums today by him. Basically calling me a liar because I don't post vids or photos? WTF?!
Immediately after my reply post to him, I hit him up in a PM to handle it there, ZERO response back. So excuse me if you don't feel I took the high road, but I certainly tried.
I tried to let it go, I made no more references to it, EVEN tried to PM him to ask why he is running me thru the mud.

Then when all is quiet, a mod comes in and stirs the pot again, replying to a comment that he dang well knows wasn't directed at him(when have I ever been a jerk to you stu?) and knowing he is rather intelligent, had to know that would ruffle feathers again.

When I have a bad hair day PR, I certainly don't go around calling people liars, without any shred of evidence. Nor stick my nose where it doesn't concern me. Feel free to PM if need any futher clarification, I need a break from here.

Silver420Surfer,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Then when all is quiet, a mod comes in and stirs the pot again, replying to a comment that he dang well knows wasn't directed at him(when have I ever been a jerk to you stu?) and knowing he is rather intelligent, had to know that would ruffle feathers again.

For the record, I made that video without reading the posts after ZC's. I had no idea that feathers were even ruffled by anyone when I shot the vid.

I referenced your remark as it was a sweeping generalization about those that post vids (I post vids, too).
It's a shame some people still live in areas where their indulgences are STILL ILLEGAL. Perhaps, if not, then they could be BOLD and MANLY like other members who feel their posting apparently gives them some superiority complex.

I meant no pot stirring. I only wanted to show off my new piece. I'm sorry for causing any ruckus (it's kinda my job to not let that happen....so don't tell my boss).

Now it's time to get back to my new toy...

:peace:

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
@Richy replied

So I retorted,

Nothing to do with you or ZC.(unless ZC's name is Andy, which I wouldn't know and then could see your reaction as just)

Why do you feel the need to jump in this? I know you hang with ZC IRL, is this why?
I have been called out on 2 different forums today by him. Basically calling me a liar because I don't post vids or photos? WTF?!
Immediately after my reply post to him, I hit him up in a PM to handle it there, ZERO response back. So excuse me if you don't feel I took the high road, but I certainly tried.
I tried to let it go, I made no more references to it, EVEN tried to PM him to ask why he is running me thru the mud.

When I have a bad hair day PR, I certainly don't go around calling people liars, without any shred of evidence. Nor stick my nose where it doesn't concern me. Feel free to PM if need any futher clarification, I need a break from here.
Really SS, I’m in a plot with ZC to make you a victim and I’m having a bad day. You are out of line, you post about Andy wasn’t about ZC, it was about a past event which you and I know so get over it. That was your second post about that event in less than a week in this thread. You never seem to move on. You make comments for ever about past events and never take the high road ever - that is what I have seen.

Then you say I am having a bad day and your are a victim of that. Its always about you, you, you.

You are the one that behaves superior - look at your actions and behavior!

I jumped on this for you to move on, but that is in vain. You will never do that it seems - look at both issues, you will not drop it both Andy and ZC and if anybody disagrees, oh my. They are butting in. Or Stu commented, and you just had to post yet again. Even Stu said it had nothing to do with it. Look where you took it. An axe to grind.

Man, I am shaking now I am so pissed. I try to push it off this and accused of being in partnership with ZC. Man, I am shaking that is so out of line. No data, just throwing out pure poison. Of course its an attack, you are a victim. Yeah, that’s my motivation, yeah that’s the ticket.

OK, another freaking method to get this back to recyclers, the thread topic...

I love Octopi (plural for Octopus). Once I played cat and mouse in Maui once with a 4 foot big one for over 3 hours free diving. I saw it and followed it, hiding and trying to see what it would do. It noticed me and would hang, couple times shot out some ink and quickly ran. Course I followed from the surface. We were in about 25 feet of water. It was fun watchig him (I assume him) look for me, like a cat around a rock etc. Course in the end, I lost track of time and my ex was super pissed since she doesn’t free diver and I was gone for hours, lost in fun.

So a Mako B Octo Recycler. Awesome looking and whirlpools great, except likes to splash into the MP...

Mako%20Octo%20Recycler-1.jpg
Mako%20Octo%20Recycler-2.jpg
Mako%20Octo%20Recycler-3.jpg
Mako%20Octo%20Recycler-4.jpg

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Talk about can't let it go...smh.
Told you to take it to PM for further discussion, again you had to make a public showing. lol Get off your high horse, learn to block my posts then since all I do is re-hash arguments about colie and zc.

Silver420Surfer,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Sweet baby Jesus that Mako B Octo Recycler is stunning.

Everything from the horns, to the eye, the beautiful color work, the tentacle, an even the honeycomb on top of the return funnel that looks like suction cups.
Beautiful... :mmmm:

Is there any special name for that kind of blue?
Or is it some kind of tech?

I only ever see it with other colors, and can't figure out if its some kind of fuming, or awesome color glass, or whatnot...

Frederick McGuire,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH
Top Bottom