Recycler

Status
Not open for further replies.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
How's it going everyone? I have recently become interested in trying a recycler. If anyone has one that they may be interested in unloading or trading please let me know.

mvapes,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
You can hit up earl junior on Facebook. He makes the sickest micro recyclers around and charges about 200 nix for them. About 5 inches tall. Or he'll work it for you for a lil extra. He's the recycler king in my book.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,
Reactions: mvapes

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Earl's a little backed up right now. He and his wife had their first child. So the wait is a little while.

Jeppy,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
He quoted me a 2-3 week turn around, but that was right before they had the baby. So I'll believe it.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

colieglass

glass_recycler_-_9-10_inches_tall_-_19mm_d97fa769.jpg

got to love them cyclers... you ever seen a cloud friendly one??

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Colie, check out earl jr glass on Facebook. He has lots of pics of his double inlines. They are sick!

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

colieglass

This dude is killing it... great idea, its dumb none of us have thought of it before..

colieglass,

colieglass

How's it going everyone? I have recently become interested in trying a recycler. If anyone has one that they may be interested in unloading or trading please let me know.

mr vapes... thank you so much, let me know what you think when you get that package... It should be there on ther 13th. Its got an nice thick joint for your vape.

colieglass,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
It's great getting an opportunity to work with new blowers. I just checked out the Earl Jr stuff and it looks insane. So insane that my wallet is not pissed, but it's very concerned!

:rant:

mvapes,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom