• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Recommend a concentrate pen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shieldsab

I've got my herb vapes settled, Crafty and Vapcap. Now I'm looking for something to use with concentrates.
I'm looking for something wickless and coilless, efficient with material, and not too complicated, as well as good battery life and small and discrete.
Some of the ones I like what I'm seeing from are the Linx Zero, Orb 4, and Cloud Platinum. I'd like to get something of quality for under $100 US, but if there's something out there for $120 or so that's really worth the price compared to other options, I'm willing to go for it.
I thought I saw a couple that would heat when you hit them, but I can't recall which they were, and I'm not sure if they were any good.

Thanks all for any help.

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
I've got my herb vapes settled, Crafty and Vapcap. Now I'm looking for something to use with concentrates.
I'm looking for something wickless and coilless, efficient with material, and not too complicated, as well as good battery life and small and discrete.
Some of the ones I like what I'm seeing from are the Linx Zero, Orb 4, and Cloud Platinum. I'd like to get something of quality for under $100 US, but if there's something out there for $120 or so that's really worth the price compared to other options, I'm willing to go for it.
I thought I saw a couple that would heat when you hit them, but I can't recall which they were, and I'm not sure if they were any good.

Thanks all for any help.
I am not sure how it compares but I bought the Yocan Evolve Plus for $30 shipped. It comes with 2 dual quartz coils but you can buy donuts as well. I bought a 5 pack of donuts for another $25-30 shipped. I looked at the Lynx and Orb pens but they seemed like the same thing for more cost. Perhaps they are better quality or there is something to them that makes them better, but I can't see it just by pictures.

Thanks all for any help.

Cloud has been making great vape pens for years now so it would make a great choice. Atmos makes a decent concentrate pen also, think it was called the raw. Keep an eye out for fakes too. Being most of these pens come from china a lot of duplicates get made.

Which ever one you end up buying make sure you keep it clean. It really helps with improving the longevity.

chris worthy,
Reactions: Shieldsab

Baron23

Thanks all for any help.
Love my Linx Hypnos Zero. LOVE IT. I have a KandyPens Galaxy which I like, but I love the Linx.

The Zero is not a super high temp pen but on the highest setting it will deliver thick clouds from concentrates. I actually like that its not super high temp. I have an enail if I want to dab, the Zero is for sipping and just frakin enjoying it.

Justpassedu

I 2nd the yocan evolve & plus . At its $30 and under price point it is hard to beat. Coils are cheap and they make several different types like dual quartz , ceramic donut , Nero coils and ceramic cup with dual quartz inside. I been using mine allot and it provides huge clouds. When I want to tame things down a bit and have more flavor and less clouds I'll use a ceramic donut coil. The others mentioned are prob great pens as well. But for the price they are worth a try . Also another cool thing that the yocan evolve plus has is a built in container to hold extra concentrate for on the go .

Shieldsab

Ordered the Yocan Evolve Plus this morning, with a ceramic donut. If I don't like it, I'll try the Hypnos Zero. But since it's my first pen, I decided to go cheap just in case I do something stupid somehow.
Again, thanks for the recommendations.

Shieldsab,
Reactions: zor

Justpassedu

Pax Era was just announced looks cool and is only $60 , go check out there site for more info. Concentrate device .

Justpassedu,
Reactions: Tstat

Shieldsab

Pax Era was just announced looks cool and is only $60 , go check out there site for more info. Concentrate device .
Luckily this is for pods, which I can't get here without a card. Or I might have had to cancel the order.
The 3 looks nice, and when the Crafty inevitably breaks out of warranty that one looks like a good replacement option though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom