Reclaim Coconut Capsules (Question about Soy lecithin)

california burrito

carne asada, french fries, sour cream and cheese
I have about 7g of reclaimed wax saved, which I plan to QWISO shortly.

(That's just ISO and reclaim, mix, chill for a bit and strain into cheesecloth and evap, right?)

But I had a question about using soy lecithin. I seem to recall one recipe about capsules saying to use an equal amount in weight of the soy as whatever AVB you have. But how would this translate if I were using reclaim? Should I only dose out as much soy as reclaim, or should I equate it to how much coconut oil I'm using (most recipes call for a 5:1 ratio of coconut:reclaim)? Or maybe somewhere in between? And how much would be a good amount to put in each capsule if your aim is 1 capsule = comfortable high.

Thanks.

california burrito,

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations,

...about using soy lecithin. ... ...Or maybe somewhere in between?

Hummm... I got lost in between i guess!!

Well, i gave lecithine a try in some easy/quick cookie recipe, just a few times so far. It starts with about 75 ml of fat, sunflower oil including the liquid lecithine. I figure ratio may be around 10 for 1, more or less... At least it didn't hurt to target such proportions for all i know.

This is an interesting problem actually, perhaps there are much better suggestions, even documented references, etc.

Relatively to respective weights, i recall needing about 24 g of material (dried cannabis flower + pre-vaped reclaim) for my 75 ml of fatty liquid... In case that makes sense.

Good day, have fun!

:peace:

Egzoset,
Top Bottom