• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Recent Acquisitions - Post Your New Pieces Here

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
YAY! I can't stop. My inspiration is @Deadshort480 , he has the dopest glass collection ever! If you don't follow him on IG, you should and drool over his glass.
As for my collection, it's still growing! I don't have this piece yet so these are his pictures and all I have, I will post more later! The artist is @willypglass and he is a great guy. I got this Aqua Mist and Haterade window rig! 3 hole circ perc, dichroic joint and encalmo lippies! Plus he made me a custom encalmo drop down with an opal "foot" that touches the table so it's super stable even with a flat coil liger!!!! This one should be a keeper!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbuvoYLjHuJ/?taken-by=willypglass

489EzZP.jpg

QeD6dgT.jpg

DN8Ts7v.jpg

Baron23

YAY! I can't stop. My inspiration is @Deadshort480 , he has the dopest glass collection ever! If you don't follow him on IG, you should and drool over his glass.
As for my collection, it's still growing! I don't have this piece yet so these are his pictures and all I have, I will post more later! The artist is @willypglass and he is a great guy. I got this Aqua Mist and Haterade window rig! 3 hole circ perc, dichroic joint and encalmo lippies! Plus he made me a custom encalmo drop down with an opal "foot" that touches the table so it's super stable even with a flat coil liger!!!! This one should be a keeper!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbuvoYLjHuJ/?taken-by=willypglass

489EzZP.jpg

QeD6dgT.jpg

DN8Ts7v.jpg

That is f*cking HOT, mate. Wow...I'm not much for dino's or horns...I like clean design for the most part and this is fabulous.

Hey, when you want to sell off some of your pieces, PM me....you have shown use some stuff I just drool over. LOL

EVlL 55

Hello
This is a rig I had made up by RYDYER on I.G.
It's completely hollow thru the center....a 5 hole jet perc to swiss.....next to no water and minimal glass contact.
....its done up in smoke w/ silver and gold fuming and bubbletrap work.
...i asked about getting this off the ground figuring it would take a month or so.....Ryan had this piece done in an afternoon and I saw it in 3 days from conception...good stuff.

Last edited:

Justpassedu

Hello
It's completely hollow thru the center....a 5 hole jet perc to swiss.....next to no water and minimal glass contact.
...i asked about getting this off the ground figuring it would take a month or so.....Ryan had this piece done in an afternoon and I saw it in 3 days from conception...good stuff.
Holy shit , this came out looking amazing. Nice , real nice , good luck with it man .

jl420

Hello

Very Very Nice Art Creation Brother my compliments :rockon:

Godspeed

As I can't smoke I vape, but I find this thread and the amazingly beautiful bongs fascinating.

I tried to find a website that sold these high end glass creations but only found subpar units.

I would greatly appreciate a few links to any quality artists you pro's would recommend.

metaknight

I dab. A lot.
As I can't smoke I vape, but I find this thread and the amazingly beautiful bongs fascinating.

I tried to find a website that sold these high end glass creations but only found subpar units.

I would greatly appreciate a few links to any quality artists you pro's would recommend.

Try CleanClearGlass from DHGate, cheap and high quality from what I've heard, and they have tons of options. :tup:

Justpassedu

For these type of custom pieces you really have to go on Instagram and explore artists , I think there is a thread on fc reccomending some. We also got @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd on the forum who does some really nice work and sell you something custom.

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
Just picked up the small 14mm incycler on the left the day before Xmas eve and the joint broke on Xmas. My Liger 30mm tipped it over...

Modnote: Bad image link removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Shooby,
Top Bottom