Recent Acquisitions - Post Your New Pieces Here

skyline

Wow that is a nice bubbler! It seems like a good alternative to the Mobius Matrix for those who want to spend less cash. Too bad there aren't any places selling it online .. this store apparently has it (and all of the other Bent Glass pieces) but the store has this message "This store is under construction. Any orders placed will not be honored or fulfilled." :\

http://nnsoutpost.gostorego.com/bent-glass/grid/bent-glass-grid-c5.html

skyline,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Wow that is a nice bubbler! It seems like a good alternative to the Mobius Matrix for those who want to spend less cash. Too bad there aren't any places selling it online .. this store apparently has it (and all of the other Bent Glass pieces) but the store has this message "This store is under construction. Any orders placed will not be honored or fulfilled." :\

http://nnsoutpost.gostorego.com/bent-glass/grid/bent-glass-grid-c5.html

I posted links to their stuff above. Says its in stock.

Bent Helix Bubbler

Oh, I take that back. Forgot he had the Matrix looking one, I hadn't ever seen. Though, there's still 13 Bent pieces here.

BigDaddyVapor,

DubCRider

Won this in an auction tonight

DC8C9273-7994-4DB0-94B2-4D5A2FA25FDA-11138-00000DBA53C5BABD.jpg

Bought this yesterday

30657627-2062-463A-BFB2-676DA5DED618-9684-00000C4801845D47.jpg

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Cool. I saw the 2nd piece on one of the aution sites on FB. Don't remember which.

Jeppy,

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
Won this in an auction tonight

DC8C9273-7994-4DB0-94B2-4D5A2FA25FDA-11138-00000DBA53C5BABD.jpg

Bought this yesterday

sick dubc!!! I know the artist, Etai pretty well now and my friend got the San Jose Sharks set he has on his facebook. Awesome to see you pick this up!! I was hoping this would go to a good home I love Etai's work.

If you have seen his magic lamps, i'll be the proud owner of the red #2 one pretty soon! he's saving it for me lol

MarcellusWiley,
Reactions: ilovebOObs

DubCRider

sick dubc!!! I know the artist, Etai pretty well now and my friend got the San Jose Sharks set he has on his facebook. Awesome to see you pick this up!! I was hoping this would go to a good home I love Etai's work.

If you have seen his magic lamps, i'll be the proud owner of the red #2 one pretty soon! he's saving it for me lol

I just met him when I went to pick it up but he is a cool dude for sure. I saw a few different things sitting on his workbench and those magic lamps are pretty sick. I know the girl who won the Giants piece as well, we should try to get all three together. I could find out on FB where the Niners one went and then we will just need them to complete the Raiders one for the complete lineup.

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Nice looking piece :)

What's the name of the tech in that spirally bit?
I'm pretty sure that it's fuming, but I've seen other fume work that looks totally different, so Im not sure if that's a specific type of fuming or whatev :shrug:

Frederick McGuire,

farscaper

But its a solid tenticle... Not hollow... I got it at a LHS and dude only had this little babe that just took my eye.

farscaper,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Well, it's certainly sweet whatever it is :lol:

I just got a few pics from Fishbone of my completed order :D
Here's a sneak peek until I actually have them to take pics myself:

From Left to right:
  • Space Worked Dome with Handworked Joint (18mm)
  • Hydratube Stand/2nd Chamber with Space Worked Stemline
  • Space Worked Concentrates Dish
  • Space Worked 18m-18m Adapter
  • Plain 18f-18f adapter
  • Plain 18m-18m adapter
And here's a close-up of the dome:

KeepItLit

just picked up a roor beaker, and also deep down in my shed, I found my old JBD's, one is brand new the other was used a bit.

KeepItLit,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!

I thought I knew what a small piece was till I got the nano from delicatessen!
My god this thing is an AWESOME traveling piece, with a beautiful fused 4 slits showerhead, that has 0 drag and stacks beautifully wih no splashback!
Flavors are awesome and vapor is really cooled (I do not understand how BTW^^)... + this rig is conservative and really efficient (small dabs super efficient, very little reclaim)!
Finally I love the black work and tiny little ant on the base...home-run from my spanish homies!!!!! BRAVO!

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I don't think they intended you to use that one, G. It looks more like something that was made for a puppet-house :lol:

Did you burn your nose yet
poke2.gif

It is a cutie though, all kidding aside. I wouldn't mind having one with regular female joint myself.

OhTheAgony,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
I don't think they intended you to use that one, G. It looks more like something that was made for a puppet-house :lol:

Did you burn your nose yet
poke2.gif

It is a cutie though, all kidding aside. I wouldn't mind having one with regular female joint myself.
Hihi I wanted to receive this new baby before answering! I'm getting more and more fund of the puppet (& pocket) size pieces as I'm impressed daily by my delicatessen nano on my fair for quick dabs in the parked car!

So it's a beer glass DI 18 mm nano rig, with slyme marbles with blue-green spots! It's a 2 tiny holes fused downstem. It's all 4,2 mm glass (this piece is a tank basically and is really heavy for a nano!), and the double maria mouthpiece makes it a real beauty! Stacks perfectly and can be ripped as hard as you want.
And just for you the Nano battle:

Both this nano rigs have the exact same size (13 cm to top of MP), one is 14mm the other one 18mm, they both do an incredible job in terms of flavors & vapor taming + they can be ripped harder then many of my big pieces with no splashbacks, not even a risk!!! I might be selling my "big" fellas soon! :D

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
PART 1 (Fun Fact - You can't have more than 20 images per post)

I just got my package from fishbone :brow:

Here's the whole package:

[Back Row]
On the left is my Hydracirc, I've gotta do a bit of digging in the cloud thread to figure out if it's a VXC or an Evolver, but it's very slick :)
In the middle is my Hydratube Stand made by Fishbone.
On the right is my Blissful Pillar bub.
[Front Row]
On the top left are 2 adapters made for me by fishbone. They are all 18mm joints. One is a male to male, which I'll be using as a LSV WPA. The other is female to female, this one is so I can use my vapes with DI pieces.
Below that is a concentrate dish made by fishbone with space work.
Top middle we have a 18mm male to 18mm male adapter with space work, which goes with the 18mm Spaced out dome.
Below that is a Spacey dabber to round out the set.
Over on the right, we have a cool little dome type thing made for a 14mm female joint, and 4 boro nails.

A couple of close up pics of the dome.

And here's how it sits in the bub.

This is the Blissful Pillar bub.
It has a hand worked 14mm female joint, with a Blue/Green lip wrap. The downstem has this speckled look to it, depending on the light, it either looks black, dark grey, or a weird dark blue/purple.
The same effect is used in the spiral that turns into the mouthpiece.
Its designed to stand up, like in these pics,

or lie down, like that one.

This is the suspended eye that sits behind the downstem.
I really love all the sculpture work in the piece, but this was the first thing that drew me in.
The blue/green webbing that its suspended by is really cool too :D
The part the webbing is attached to is the "Pillar" part of the bub.
I added water to a bit above the bottom of the webbing, and it has a nice natural perc/pillar action.
It's also got a bit of a yellow/golden look to the pillars, but it only shows up from some angles.

The nippley/nub bit on the left is the 3rd foot when it's lying down. That chamber is the splash catcher for the pillar perc, which leads nicely to the speckled spiral mouthpiece.

Which also has a bit of a donut section.

Top Bottom