Recent Acquisitions - Post Your New Pieces Here

OnlyHuman

OK, a Robin Hood set, curve, slide, and dome.
newpipes-36.jpg
newpipes-37.jpg
newpipes-35.jpg

a Pahoh Pipeline recycler:
newpipes-39.jpg
newpipes-40.jpg

WOW, that Robin Hood is quite gorgeous. Is it bad form to ask how much something like that would go for? My guess...8-900?

EDIT: Sorry for double post!

clouded vision

Not sure if I want to go log vape or LSV/EVO for when my Mobius comes in the next week...
We are getting a little off topic so feel free to PM me if you have any questions but I can tell you I had an LSV and absolutely loved it until I got my VXC (similar to the EVO when it comes to performance). I have since sold my LSV and have no regrets. I also love my logs and would take a log over the LSV now also. The cloud is better than a log, but the EVO is almost 3 times the price.

clouded vision,

ogcook

looks like the HE Digital E nail...
The main artist was Doc here in Portland. Thinking to adding it to my Harley collection...

Actually a custom build nail, friend is putting them together right now. This is #0001, he made #0002 today, are you up for the challenge? :science:

That Harley piece is awesome! I'm always amazed by what glass blowers can do. :mmmm:

I see lights, LEDs and digital readouts - must tell!!! :D
E(lectric)-Nail for dabbing. :rofl:

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
@ogcook --- My favorite number has always been #0003. ;) No, seriously. ;)

Looks like the e-nails are only going to grow in popularity. That should hopefully resonate in lower prices like we are starting to see already. From the original high price of the H.E. to a really affordable looking one OGC and Mvapes have. Like the recyclers jump in popularity, I think we are only at the early stage of the E-nail phenomenon. Exciting muth@#$%^&ing times!!
:science: Huzzah!!!

Hopefully the E-nail can also "clean up" the image of the concentrate user to the general public also with MMJ in the forefront in many places. Concentrates don't have the best p.i. right now, thanks to some negative articles and imo, some of the utube videos that certainly don't show any medicinal side to them. People passing out after dabs and shit doesn't help and probably reminds the public of binge drinking or such.

I love my nail and torch, but would consider switching if the E-nail offered the same identical experience, ie., taste, high, choking rips, etc. I would love to remove butane from the equation of my daily vapings and can see the potential of being able to "dial in" my optimal temps with the push of a button.

If the evil flowers and concentrates were legal all over, some of these new type vapes and companies would be heralded for their innovation.(I know the EVO is getting some good publicity, but they and some other companies deserve more) I can hear the "media" dubbing the Volcano,SSV/DA Buddah,Extreme Q and MFLB as the first "Gen" vapes and labeling the VXH Evo,Persei/Herc/KISS,Solo,E-nails as "Next Gen". Can you imagine the EVO on the cover of Time or one of the E-nails you guys friend made? Someday...

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
Only because of light. Behind me is a window.... Soon the front stuff goes out to the contest winners or the auction.

Think I may add a special question to them. Already added a price on the auction thread for the candy correct guess. I will probably do one on each contest for extra credit... Share the LOVE and HERB use...

Changing my use procedure, with as many pipes I have I can’t just keep using them randomly. So I clean all of them, when pick one for herb, one for oil. Use them, clean and switch. Only 2-4 pipes drity at a time...

See ya soon Bob.

EDIT: - wait to you people see the marble holding Alien rig I am getting from Jahnny Rise. Wow, talk about detail and a large marble being held up my this huge alien from the movie.

Last edited:
Top Bottom