Recent Acquisitions - Post Your New Pieces Here

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Wow, nice Toro! And I love PhotoRider's set. I am so into shit like that now.

I just picked up my first "recycler!" It is made by EvenFlowGlass and is a fucking BLAST to use :) I bought it on a whim since it was 18mm. It is so cool how the water revolves and spins. I need to take a video of it, because it's hard to explain. But basically, the vapor travels WITH the water...

img0287v.jpg

img0288kk.jpg

img0289z.jpg

Sorry for the crappy photos. I only have my iPhone now and it's pouring rain and I had to take them inside with the flash.

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
Wow, nice Toro! And I love PhotoRider's set. I am so into shit like that now.

I just picked up my first "recycler!" It is made by EvenFlowGlass and is a fucking BLAST to use :) I bought it on a whim since it was 18mm. It is so cool how the water revolves and spins. I need to take a video of it, because it's hard to explain. But basically, the vapor travels WITH the water...

Sorry for the crappy photos. I only have my iPhone now and it's pouring rain and I had to take them inside with the flash.

Oh love it. One of a kind? I love interesting design like that...

I got a Sheldon Black recycler and its a bit different, but it hits awesome like you say. Recyclers are the new technology wave!

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Tstat, you mean it whirlpools inside? Mothership's recyclers to the same thing!

Quetzalcoatl,
Reactions: mvapes

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Yea, man... It whirlpools! Now, a Mothership or Sheldon Black would be something... This is very cool and I love it, but it's got some bubbles. But for the price, it was like 1/10 of a Hamm :) so much fun!

lreindl

Pacific NW
Sweet cycler Tstat! :D

Mothership is some crazy shit... I had the pleasure of getting to draw on some at Piece of Mind in Seattle yesterday. I hit a Torus Recycler, a medium fab egg (I NEED TO BUY A FAB EGG) and a super sick mini bub with a "MOTHERSHIP" perc. I didn't think it would fire well based off of the pictures but it's clean as fuck. They had it for $700 which is a steal for Mothership right now.

img_1370477080576-single.jpg

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
Hey Tstat, don't get me wrong it's a nice piece but I almost burst out laughing when I saw that recycler. The mouthpiece is kind of an amusing shape especially with the roundish bit at the bottom. Does the mouthpiece straighten out when you use it and do you have to cup the lower part of it to get it to work properly? I'm sorry, I guess I still haven't grown up yet but I don't want to if it means I can't laugh at rudely shaped objects.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Yeah, the mouthpiece looks just like a dong, but the bend on it is so that little drops of water don't fly up the mouthpiece. Looks like a super solid weld, though, and the reinforced piece is welcomed IMO. Would like to see some action shots of it, maybe with that Cloud? :tup:

PhotoRider

Sweet cycler Tstat! :D

Mothership is some crazy shit... I had the pleasure of getting to draw on some at Piece of Mind in Seattle yesterday. I hit a Torus Recycler, a medium fab egg (I NEED TO BUY A FAB EGG) and a super sick mini bub with a "MOTHERSHIP" perc. I didn't think it would fire well based off of the pictures but it's clean as fuck. They had it for $700 which is a steal for Mothership right now.

Snip pic
This is $700, they list it for $500?

PhotoRider,

lreindl

Pacific NW
Maybe I'm wrong. But I'm like 95% sure the tag said 700. 5 sounds even better! Give Piece of Mind Fremont location a call, they ship too.

EDIT: Where do you see 500?. They have it posted on Nuggetry for 1000. So yeah, tag in store said 700.

lreindl,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
A dong? Hehe.. Ok, man. You know what they say? Not that there's anything wrong with that... :)

Edit: ok, I see it now! LOL!! Thanks for pointing that out. You're anasshile ;) That WAS supposed to be a bad word, but my iPad decided differently. I'm gonna go hit the "Now Known As The Penis" recycler and go to sleep.

H.K

The $500 Mothership mini bubs don't have the Ti honey buckets

^lol at dong mouthpiece

H.K,

PhotoRider

well, maybe its so cheap because they don't have any :( I tried to put several pipes in my cart and they are out of stock. I got 2 out of 10 in stock and no mothership glass. Not sure I want to post the site but I will pm you. Its in Richmond, VA.

OK if its at Piece of Mind - I am headed to the Portland store. The have stores seems everywhere. Needed a place to go tonight on da bike. I want to see that egg.

The $500 Mothership mini bubs don't have the Ti honey buckets

^lol at dong mouthpiece
Actual the pic and description included it. OK here is the site:
https://store.kultureva.com/Mothership-Glass/f

Oh just called Piece of Mind in Portland - they are having an art show tonight, band, free beer, open till 10PM. See ya guys its been fun.

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Hehe, you guys are too funny! So, what the recycler does is allows your vapor to travel along with the water. The water goes up one tube, whirlpools around in the second chamber and then flows back around, forming a complete circle. You can control how violently the water spins by how you draw. This thing is a blast to use. I stayed up late last night watching the Bruins and took many, many hits from it.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I'm looking around the net now for one, you've peaked my interest! Is it as smooth, smoother, less smooth than percs? Is there taste left after the tidal wave?

I found a nice silka recycler for about 2 bills, I may pull the trigger!

PhotoRider

I'm looking around the net now for one, you've peaked my interest! Is it as smooth, smoother, less smooth than percs? Is there taste left after the tidal wave?

I found a nice silka recycler for about 2 bills, I may pull the trigger!
Yes, They are the new wave in perc's High tech. I have a Sheldon Black and its awesome - very smooth, but you need to draw lightly so the recycler can work...

I went to Piece of Peice of Portland, OR last night for their art shop. Met the oner Doug. Great guy and a fun time. Picked up a couple more pipes, but they sold out of the Mothership stuff which is what I wanted :(

Don't know this artist, but they are local to Portland. Shop didn't remember - a few drinks into the night :)

Great coffee table pipe.
A short vid in action....

GlassPipes-20.jpg

GlassPipes-21.jpg

GlassPipes-22.jpg

GlassPipes-23.jpg

GlassPipes-24.jpg

42wenty

SYN nano circ/showerhead stemless x Xcentrix Designs domeless 14mm

Perfect little budget rig that hits like one of the big dogs. Needs very little water.
G70wYRg.jpg

It's actually my girl's rigs I put together for her birthday. She's a dab fan, while I still like the classic box/whip combo.

Top Bottom