Recent Acquisitions - Post Your New Pieces Here

tepictoton

yes that truly is beautiful...am not into the coloured stuff myself, but some of these things, especialy the exploding beads are so nice...

Tamataz

Icelander
So much detail in that pipe.... I love the chorals. Beautiful!

woo-hoo!:rockon:

ermx7b.jpg

1bsra.jpg

Where did you get that solo attachment? Do you have a pic of it on the solo?

Tamataz,

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
My new baby arrived today from NVS Glassworks.

Dirty Rico Micro bubbler complemented with a nice Tini Slide made by Blue. The bubbler has some imperfections but glassblowing is never perfect I guess... I'm very happy with my purchase, and some milk shots coming up soon.

photo10-noexif.jpg

photo9-noexif.jpg

photo6-noexif.jpg

photo4-noexif.jpg

photo12-noexif.jpg

photo11-noexif.jpg

photo13-noexif.jpg

photo3-noexif.jpg

photo8-noexif.jpg

photo14-noexif.jpg

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
I think so, but upon further inspection, I detected a MAJOR defect :(
Goes all the way around the piece, but you can't feel it from outside if you pass your nail above it. It seem to start were there are many tiny bubbles...

Is this crack a real concern? I mean long term I can't imagine it'll last?

I have contacted NVS about this, I'm willing to return it at my expense if they have another one in stock.

crack3.jpg

Vaporisateur,

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
That is a sweet piece, hope the crack don't make it wack! This is going to be an awesome thread for the next few weeks, I am imagining!:D

NVS has offered to replace it at no cost to me :D Now I have to wait at least 2-3 weeks to hit that thing! :nope:

So, after I broke my son's Blue Dot tube I picked this up on BM. It's an HVY with some cool worked sections. Got it for $125 :)

Wow seems like a very good deal. I like the art work on your new piece, it's different than what we use to see when colors are involved. Very nice.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Man I want one of those pinnacle wt's, but I've got my money put up for the ascent! It'll probably be my next purchase after that though!!!

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,
Top Bottom