Reccomendations for my first vaporizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

bounce5

I hope you're being sincere. Surely, you're kidding right? And yes, I called you Surely.

A battery may go out, possibly, but the Solo itself giving out, not likely in my opinion.

I've read the thread and heard of many Solo's giving out between 2-4 years...so yes, I am being serious, sorry to say. I'm not sure though, so I am asking in earnest to see if anyone has had one last longer. Was it just the battery that went out in most of those cases?

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
've read the thread and heard of many Solo's giving out between 2-4 years
That can be true for ALOT of threads and alot of vapes. Shorter time spans even. Battery issues are usually the culprit. But I'd put the spectrum starting at 4 years. But that's just my experience. I've own the true pass through model and the newer models and neither have given me grief. GonGs....that's a different grief.

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
By the time your Solo's battery becomes weak over time. The Arizer Air will continue to make improvements. Replaceable batteries that are not tied to the board is what I'd like in my next portable or of the grid entirely. Once the battery is worn down entirely. Then you can fish or cut bait and go with the Arizer Air. The Solo thread has lots of tips to extend the durability and longevity of your battery pack. Glad to hear replacements are cheap.

CuckFumbustion,

little maggie

Unless it's defective to begin with, the main thing that could go wrong would be the battery and that can be replaced.

little maggie,

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Have YOU tried the vapman?:horse:
It is seriously a underdog a vape word full of voltage.
Off the grid's do have a different learning curve. Draw resistance etc. If you can prepare yourself and master that. Then there is that option open.
I like electric, because of less dependece on a torch lighter in the mix. But a Vapman does seems very well designed and might be a good +1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom