1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

RBT shipping thread

Discussion in 'Vaporizer Shipping and Ordering Discussion' started by pakalolo, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Shit Snacks

Shit Snacks Milaana. Lana. LANA. LAANAAAAAA

Call him at 518 390 0034 asap, g'luck

grokit and upriver like this.
  2. cybrguy

cybrguy Patience Rewards

Heh heh. I told Ryan early on that since I had my beta (Venus) I was in no hurry to get my production model so put me late in the queue (even tho I had the first beta).
    He sure took me at my word... :rofl:

It is a very good thing how well Venus has stood up to the time. I think that's a good sign for everyone...

cannabis.pro, grokit, upriver and 7 others like this.
  3. AJS

AJS Calm Consistency

So exciting man. Definitely let us know. And as always .. not taking pics is a sin .. punishable by death.

___

Also. I forgot to mention. This may be more appropriate in the shipping thread but I'm posting here because I feel more people who need to see it will see it here.

RBT on IG said a lot of emails from early preorders haven't been replied to. Make sure to check junk and spam. Everyone should've gotten an email I believe. Make sure to reply with your info!!

Edit: @cybrguy thanks for taking one for the team. I think something similar happened to @Shit Snacks Mi.
    "Stay tuned at 10pm for CNN's list of hidden local heroes"

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  4. upriver

upriver combustion-free

Thanks for the number. Had a good talk with Ryan, good guy to talk to as everyone says. My package will be recalled and redirected. What's a few more days after all this time? No problem here...

5. Nete88

Nete88 Member

I have received a tracking number!

6. Alan Partridge

Alan Partridge Smell my cheese

Got my shipping email! Had to change the address though which Ryan kindly did. I ordered on Jan 2016.

7. tblast

tblast Well-Known Member

Got my shipping notification too. Just over 2 years for me. It's supposed to arrive today, of course I'll be out of town through the weekend... this always seems to happen! Still, pretty exciting!

Shit Snacks, grokit and cannabis.pro like this.
  8. upriver

upriver combustion-free

It has arrived!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

There is a number "100" inside, not sure if that is the unit number, but I will pretend it is because that is a pleasant number.

Thanks, Ryan!

Other Side, AJS, Shit Snacks and 4 others like this.
  9. AJS

AJS Calm Consistency

On IG live feed just now he said a big order should be going out tomorrow that should clear up the majority of the preorders.

Congrats everyone .. we made it :D
    [​IMG]

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors