rate my stealth please

Status
Not open for further replies.

sour

My room is small maybe 12'x12' and I'm concerned about vapor odor. I use my PD with the door closed, window open (blinds drawn closed), and usually keep it closed for a good while after I've put it away. I usually only vape 1 vapor tube at a time and I always spray 1 spray of Renuzit super odor neutralizer after. I try not to spray too much just 1 MAYBE 2 because I don't want overkill to draw attention. My question here is do you think the smell of me vaporing would be detectable outside my door (creeping under the door), in the hallway. Should I go as far as to put a towel under the door which is very noticeable? I'm an adult, (with roomates) and face no real consequences if anyone were to know but I like knowing what sort of an impact i'm imparting on other people if any, mainly non-mj enthusiasts. I think maybe I'm just being over paranoid.

sour,

lwien

sour said:
I think maybe I'm just being over paranoid.
Yup. I think you are. I've used my PD on one end of a 10 foot couch and the person sitting at the other end couldn't smell a thing, and I'm using top grade bud.

(of course, that other person sitting at the other end of the couch snorted coke for 10 years (20 years ago), so maybe that had something to do with it....:brow: )

lwien,

PerseusStoned

First off, that is a damn small room. Consider upgrading to a bathroom or something.. (just teasing, no disrespect intended ;))

I can understand the social stigma and you do well to be cautious; seems like you are being a bit over-cautious, however. One tube should leave you with almost nothing to worry about as far as smell goes, especially if your window is open. I can't see the towel contributing at all, given the small hits you are taking. I would suggest making a sploof (feels weird to type that, I always thought they were spoofs) if you're that concerned. Just get a large two-liter plastic bottle, poke 10 holes in the bottom (nail-size), and stuff about an entire box of laundry detergent sheets in it. Exhale through that and your room will smell like dryer sheets, no need to even spray afterward.

Sounds to me like the only thing you might need to be concerned about is bud pre-vaped stinking the joint up. Make sure that stays well sealed, as well as your ABV and you'll be fine. Enjoy your secret highs, its something to treasure and enjoy at any age.

PerseusStoned,
I would rate this an 9/10
Use the sploofs and it would be a 10!
I guess you exhale out the windows too so the smell shouldn't be a concern
I use my volcano in my house and I'm a little stealthy (like 5/10)
My goddamn friends keep messing with the bag and it make so much noise :mad:
lol I'm paranoid when I'm high
Can't wait to use my stealthy Pandora Purple day :brow:

Big Dick Baller,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
I would say you do not have a single worry. Most people would not smell anything out of the ordinary. You've taken reasonable precautions.

I think you've taken extra precautions, but hey, if it makes you more at ease, keep ot up!

Tom

Forgot to say I consider this a 10/10 (unless you wanna hook up an activated charcoal filter system....but totally unnecessary).

tdavie,

sour

lol thanks guys! I appreciate your comments, feel better about my situation now :ko:

sour,

pyronym

Harry Mooseknuckle
I remember reading about somebody I think it was here that would used a second piece of silicon tube and run it through a cracked window to exhale their hits. It's overkill though especially with the pd. If it was a ssv dbv any of the other vapes with a temp gauge or even the launch box there is always the risk for combustion or even just that cached burnt popcorn smell but like I said I don't think you should have to worry with the pd. When I use my zap it really isn't noticeable at all.

pyronym,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
You can always pull my finger too. If it cant mask the odor, it will incapaciatate whom ever steps into the room.

I take paypal.
:p

AGBeer,

AgentofChaos

Serial Vapist
I put eucalyptus essential oil on a cloth and just blow through that, I never liked the sploof because I was always afraid of inhaling the dryer sheet shit. I also have a HEPA air purifier that runs 24/7, I suggest looking into that, if they ask about it tell them you are developing allergies or something. :peace:

AgentofChaos,

nickzzzx

Hold your hits in as long as possible, that way there is no visible vapor and therefore no smell (unless you exhale right onto someone, but I couldn't see that happening lol). This is the ultimate way to get the most out of your bud (no wasted vape!) and eliminate the smell problem with weed.

nickzzzx,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom