• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Rapid Fire Pocket Puffer

Vape Dr.

I really like the separate dual oven feature as shown in the video!
I hope they stay on schedule and release this vaporizer soon. I would very much like to review it.
Looks promising, replaceable battery, PAXish design, same temp settings as the PAX which works very well for me.
The new design (as opposed to the videos model) is very classy to say the least.
Looking forward to the release of this vape a lot!:tup:

http://www.thcbiz.com/news/company-press/1704-rapid-fire-marketings-new-dry-herb-vaporizer.htmlhttp://rapid-fire-marketing.com/documents/newdryherbunit.pdf
Another one coming in ;) .

Several Features of RFMK's New Dry Herb Vaporizer
  • Three Temperature Settings: Different herbs vaporize at different temperatures. This will allow the user to select the best temperature for the herb they want to vaporize.
  • Constant Heat Distribution: Internal stainless steel heating chamber provides easy access for changing dry aromatherapy herbs, provides advanced heat distribution and easy cleaning. One of the biggest issues for dry vaporizers is the difficulty in ‘drawing’ vapor from the unit because of the heating coil configuration found in most units. This new vaporizer will have a constant heat distribution mechanism which will enable a much easier ‘draw’ and superior taste. However, after 15 minutes of inactivity, the unit will lower the temperature in the chamber to conserve battery life.
  • Fold open and fold close design: This design will allow the user to quickly and easily swap batteries, load and clean the unit.

Is the final unit going to look like that picture or this?
http://pocket-puffer.com/
I prefer the first one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vape Dr.,

Vape Dr.

The first proto (pic) design was much nicer than the 2nd design (video, or vice versa), I hope they go/stay with that. I love the idea of 2 ovens. As long as they are evenly heated, come on that's a super time saver! I called and talked to some guy Richard. He was of little help, although he did email me back, so there's that. I'm going to keep hard on this one. If anyone comes up with any info at all please post it whatever it may be. Thanks

Vape Dr.,

Vape Dr.

Ok guys.
I Finnaly recieved an email from Tom Allinder today, he is the CEO of Rapid Fire Marketing.

Vape Dr., you most certainly will be a tester. As soon as units arrive we will ensure a unit gets to you.
Tom Allinder
CEO
RFMK

I was curious if any one else is beta testing this unit? I am looking forward to the dual chamber design very much! I hope it is all that it claims to be! I was told the battery will last for days too.
I hope other FC members are going to be beta testers as well.
I will be sure to post pics of the new unit when I get it prior to my review.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I send them a message from their website, do you have a e-mail?

PPN,

rizzo

Excellent. ,man how do you find these upcoming vapes. This looks like another possible for me. Please take apart and post review. Looks kinda like an evoke and a electric razor .

rizzo,
Reactions: Vape Dr.

rizzo

I agree this vape dr is member of the month, nothing wrong with a good burn when you see the chance

rizzo,

rizzo

I will look forward to your comments, just wondering is vape dr avatar from a movie ?​

rizzo,

Vape Dr.

I will look forward to your comments, just wondering is vape dr avatar from a movie ?​
I hope to have something for you guys soon.
Yes, the avatar is Hunter S Thompson AKA Raoul Duke from Fear and loathing in las vegas. Its one of the best movies Johnny Depp and Benicio Del Toro ever did (along with like 50 cameos). You should absolutely check it.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
OK guys, update for you.
Beta units to be ready on the 25th.
I should receive mine 1st or 2nd week of August.
I will have a review & pics up shortly after that.

Awesome news Vape Dr! Looking forward to your thoughts on this one (I never heard back from them myself...). And agreed, Fear and Loathing is very well worth watching, so crazy in the best way, classic Depp. Rum Diary was ok but a little disappointing

Vape Dr.

Awesome news Vape Dr! Looking forward to your thoughts on this one (I never heard back from them myself...). And agreed, Fear and Loathing is very well worth watching, so crazy in the best way, classic Depp. Rum Diary was ok but a little disappointing
Definitely better than "Where the buffalo roam" for sure IMO. Fear and loathing is a must see at least once, I agree the ending does get a bit odd, or more odd in a different way than the beginning I should say.
Still a classic.:tup:

****EDIT IN****
@Shit Snacks
Apparently they are only sending out 5 beta units. I guess I got rather lucky on that.
I can't wait to review it.
2 ovens will be super sweet.
One for herb, one for oil. Perfect.

Last edited:

Jethro

I will raise your Johnny Depp HST avatar with a real HST avatar! Haha

Anyway, as a Pax owner, I really do like the design of dual ovens. But that latest pic looks like a lady razor for the shower.

Jethro,

Vape Dr.

I will raise your Johnny Depp HST avatar with a real HST avatar! Haha

Anyway, as a Pax owner, I really do like the design of dual ovens. But that latest pic looks like a lady razor for the shower.
Lol, Very nice @Jethro! I did like the look of the first model as well. The production models look a bit bulkier, but I'm sure there's a reason for that. If it works better, I'm all for it! I will be able to better describe it and get pictures up so you can compare the size of other vapes when I get the beta unit.
I'm hoping to have it in the next few weeks.
I am really looking forward to the dual chambers, to me it's a great idea and a time saver as well.
I will be sure to let you all know the day I get it!:tup:

scottg402

Guys, I put my name in the hat to be a beta tester as well. I received an email today letting me know I am in! They will be sending me a unit out via FedEx as soon as they have them. Sweet!

I came across this thing when my Pax died (since fixed under warranty) and I was looking for a portable backup. I ended up purchasing my Haze at the time because it seemed they were a bit further along to bringing it to market. I was right. I have my Haze now and love it.

I see this as a blend between my Pax and my Haze. More similar to the Pax in form and size but more similar to the Haze because it has removable batteries and dual bowls. Speaking of dual bowls....I was working with Haze customer service on some questions and mentioned this product was around the corner and could provide some competition for them. Their response was the dual bowl is under patent with Haze so they would not be able to release the product to market with that. Not sure how Pocket Puffer feels about that but whatever the case, I am looking forward to my beta unit arriving. I love the dual bowls on my Haze and the smaller form factor of my Pax so this device could really be a nice blend if the performance is there.

Edit:

Mod's.....I realize this is still a thread candidate but you may want to consider changing the name of the thread to "Pocket Puffer". This looks to be the official release name of this device.

Last edited:

scottg402

Edit button gone so apologies for the double post. Just a bit of an update here....

I emailed Tom Allinder (CEO for Rapid Fire Marketing) to ask him a couple questions on my beta device coming.

Here is what he has said on shipping the test units out....

We do not have a specific ship date. We received the first production model and had a couple of issues for the manufacturer to fix; I expect an update this week.

Here is what he said about the size of the latest unit......

It is 5” long, and tapers from bottom to top from 2.5” to 2” where the mouthpiece comes out. The unit is rather large but it is because of the two chambers but mainly the large battery which should last 3 weeks under normal usage between chargings.

Three weeks on the battery with normal usage? What's normal usage? I am sure I exceed it!

But no really, I do remember reading they had some proprietary battery that was supposed to last so it will be interesting to see how effective it really is.

I also gave him some initial feedback based on the video posted here on what I though could be improved. This before getting my hands on the device.

I will check back if I hear more. Tom said he should know more in a week and I hope they let is know too.

Lastly I asked him to join the forum and he said he would look into it. Let's hope he does!

Top Bottom