1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Rapid Fire Pocket Puffer

Discussion in 'Thread Candidates' started by Abysmal Vapor, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Hippie Dickie

Hippie Dickie The Herbal Cube Manufacturer

lol

2. scottg402

scottg402 Well-Known Member

So I have tried to reach out to Tom Allinder requesting a status update and no word yet.

I must say though that while I am not going to turn down a free vape and am pleased with the opportunity to test it, this thing is facing an uphill battle to win me over.

Comparing it to some very similar devices in features and style are going to put it to the test. I will be matching it against the Haze, Pax, FM and soon to be acquired Indica V2. I love these devices and I don't see right off where the Puffer will have any significant advantage over these (at least on paper).

It's most likely going to come down to performance and I realize that I will be testing a beta unit so you have to temper your expectations with that.

Either way I will be happy to provide some good honest feedback to make this better. That is when it shows up at my door step. Whenever that is! :lol:

I will check back if I hear something from them. Hopefully they ate getting closer to getting some units on the street.

3. lmoye22

lmoye22 New Member

Looks very promising and hope this is released soon. Is this the same company as the makers of Haze Vaporizer? That as well has dual bowls and that's the biggest winner for me.

4. scottg402

It is not. No release date in sight for now.

Yes the dual bowl concept is great!

Vape Dr. likes this.
  5. ataxian

ataxian California

LOL is so perfect!

6. scottg402

Just reporting what I was told guys. I agree this sounds ridiculous.

At this point who knows what's going on with this. They have fallen off the map. I have sent a couple notes and received nothing in response. Maybe that will change and maybe not......

7. mrweed

mrweed vaporizer review blogger

never recieved an reply from this guys, but apparently they have added me to their shareholders mailing list?! :/

seems like a first small batch will be delivered within the next two weeks and handed out to the winners of their drawing.

anyway, the haze vaporizer seems much more advanced to me, so I guess these guys have already lost the race

Shit Snacks and scottg402 like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors