Questions about selling a used Purple Days Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reverend

I did do a search and found some similar info about selling a vape but I have a couple specific questions, so I hope this is an ok topic, and in the right place:

I hate to be in this position, but due to not currently using it (I haven't had the poor thing on for over a month), being unemployed & looking for work (which means I need to stay clean), and nearly financially destitute (which means I REALLY need some cash) I am considering selling my beloved Purple Days :(

Here are my Questions specifically targeted at the Purple Days vape:

1. if cleaned very well do you reckon it's safe to sell? Will there still be residue on it that is detectable? I don't want any trouble for something silly like this (but need the cash). It seems like they clean up real nice and I don't see anything noticeable on it (screens in the stems are nice and clean, no discloration on the stems, don't see anything down in the heat exchanger, etc.). Anything anyone can think of that I might be missing cleaning it up?

Where would be a good place to sell it? eBay (never seen one on eBay), CraigsList, the sell thread I just noticed here?

If anyone wants to help me out with those two questions that would be swell, I would not even be considering this if I was not at the end of the rope, so any help is greatly appreciated. And if this was the wrong place to put this or if I missed very similar answers that were posted before please let me know, thanks :peace:

Reverend,

max

Out to lunch
Sorry to hear you need cash bad enough to have to sell your PD, but that's life sometimes. I would just clean the vapor tubes and maybe the crossbar. You're selling it used, so I wouldn't worry about it. It won't get sniffed by drug dogs at the Post Office. You can sell it any of the places/methods you mention. New ones have been sold on eBay at a premium. Listing it in the 'Sell your vape' thread could be the easiest route, while eBay would probably get you the best price, even with the eBay fees.

max,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Post it in the thread on this site. You can probably move it pretty quick for close to what you paid for it. I wouldn't worry about cleaning it much for anyone on this forum. Mine looks fine after a year of use. The most i would do is wipe the top down and spank the crumbs out.

stickstones,

Reverend

Thanks for the input guys, I appreciate it!

Sucks that I am in this position, but I am sure (or at least I hope) things will work out in the future and I'll have another PD.

I had a couple people ask about it already so I think I will post it here first. I dislike eBay. So if I can get a decent deal for it without going the whole eBay route I'd be happier.

Anyhoo, thanks again! :)

Reverend,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom