Question about vapor and mflb

Status
Not open for further replies.

peterchen

Hi,
I got a mflb and use it with the batteries that came with it.
Looking at some of the youtube videos that are around for the mflb, people seem to get pretty thick/visible clouds of vapor out of it.
When I use mine, I see some condensation on the glass (that decreases fast after the first hits of a trench), but other than that there never is any vapor. I can manage to combust sometimes however.
I also dont seem to get as high as when smoking.
What do you think: is the box ok, should I get powerex batteries, any other suggestions?

peterchen,

wot

You'll get better hits after you use it more. At first you'll notice your trench might be burning/blackening really easily. After using the MFLB through maybe 20 cycles, you'll notice it'll brown over more consistently...which will also result in better hits. Keep at it. Remember to shake often; top your batteries off if you're going to vape up.

I think the stock batteries are great. (Imedion 2400's I believe) I can get vapor with them no prob, so I don't think it's a battery/power issue.

Mine also condensates at first, then clears up.

hope that helps

wot,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
This vape, IMO, has a bigger learning curve than most. It can be tricky to get your draw down and often, the vapor isn't visible if you aren't in the right light. This has been discussed often in the MFLB thread. If you are reaching combustion, the box is certainly getting hot enough. It's your draw that needs some practice. The above tips are good ones. Keep practicing and also try exhaling into an indirect light so that you can see those hits.

One more thing; you will not get the same high vaping as you do smoking. This might be part of your problem. The high from vaping is much more clear headed. Often, when people change over to vaping from combusting, it takes a while to get used to the "new" high.

momofthegoons,

Nycdeisel

I agree with Mom, its a bit finicky, but once you learn how it works it is easy.

The JD Supreme videos are great.

If you can combust, you can get vapor, you just need to learn how to work the Box

Nycdeisel,

Qbit

cannabanana
Try this: hold the Launch Box in the light but in front of a dark background (for high contrast), and then push the battery in. Hold it there until you can see a little wisp of vapour coming from the box, and then draw a long steady toke.

A good way to see how you're doing is to blow little puffs out your nose every few seconds as you vape. Don't blow all of it out of course - just enough to see if your're getting vapour.

If you do it without the stem (ie hit it 'native') you'll be able to feel the heat of the air on your tongue - then draw at a rate that keeps the air at a hot but not too hot - or do the push, release, push, release trick with the battery and find the right rhythm to keep it at the right temperature.

Bit by bit you'll get a feel for what works, and you'll find the zen of it. :cool:

Qbit,

nao12000

W9 Tech Rep
Company Rep
I have been having these issues with my MFLB .. thankyou for the tips Qbit I will try these tips this weekend !! Hopefull I will find my zen..:D

nao12000,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom