Question about my generic 'orb' vapouriser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wisdom_Karp

Ah, that's cool.
And awesome, I can't wait for it to arrive. I'm just going to give it the iso and salt treatment ^^.

Wisdom_Karp,
Reactions: weedemon

Wisdom_Karp

Whoo, it just arrived. I don't get to actually use it until tonight, but I've already got a question. I figured out what it was all for, but I also got what's basically a long pin, about the length of my longest finger with a mushroom shaped ceramic button on one end, with little dots on it. I'll put up a picture if the description isn't enough, but does anyone know?

Wisdom_Karp,

Wisdom_Karp

Ahh, that makes sense. Also rather obvious in retrospect xD. I swear I'm not an idiot, honest.
But yeah, thanks for your help everyone, and for your patience. I'll update this after I've given it a try later tonight (in about 12 hours time, it's 11:40am here at the moment).

Wisdom_Karp,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Oh, you're so going to love that little poker. I've sold my SSV over a year ago, but I'm never parting with my little poker stick.

If you use it to stir your herbs in between hits you'll vape your product more evenly and get the biggest hits.

I wonder if anyone knows where to get them in EU btw? I've been looking to get those for a decent price for over a year now without luck. Any help would be really appreciated!

Enjoy your new vape anyways NK!

OhTheAgony,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I bought so many things that are similar and usable Wat, but non of them feel the same as that 7thfloor poker I'm afraid. I'm done with alternatives now and just want some more originals.

Baking pins are the best cheap alternative I've found if anyone's looking for something cheap to replace these with btw.

OhTheAgony,

weedemon

enthusiast
if 7th floor didnt want to charge me 20 bucks shipping on a 2.99 order I'd own another SSV pic too! that tool rocked!

weedemon,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom